ProPoints Hannata's Diary (8.5/100 lost)

hannata

I can haz cake?
I thought it was about time I started a weight loss diary =)

As you can see I've got about 100lbs to lose to get to a healthy weight!

I've been having a think about things today, and come to a penny drop moment. I'm on the contraceptive implant, and its expiring at the moment. For 3 whole years I struggled with my weight, little knowing that's what did it! I had my first full on proper period this month, and I lost a whopping 7.5lbs!

But the thing is, i'm stuck in a dilemma: my periods are awful.... literally a nightmare. I'm seriously anaemic when it comes, I go through industrial sized night pads DURING THE DAY, and I've collapsed a few times!

I'm nearly favouring chancing it for now and getting my weight down, in the hope it eases my symptoms (apparently obesity and period problems are linked?) then decide later when i'm nearer a good weight.

But yes on a positive note; I lost 7.5lbs! And I'm back with propoints again after circling the world for a shortcut, missing out on the fact that weightwatchers works for me.

Wish me luck!!! xx

Feeling alright, weigh in tomorrow evening... totm has well and truly gone yay! I feel like I've been eating too much but I've been pointing everything and still under...which is strange! Normally my dailies and weeklies wouldn't touch the sides and I'd be after more!

My mood seems to have lifted a lot in the last few weeks, which may be helping with hunger... and this new start has really kicked me into gear :)

Blergh not in good form today, I've got a stinkin cold.... :(

my crush is playing games again - just as an explanation, hes told me he doesn't feel the same way. So last night I was talking to him and he was being super flirty, out of the ordinary, not at all instigated by me... so i freaked out (as you do lolol) and just joked over it and didn't really make conversation... I had no idea what just happened :/

I had kinda gotten used to the nothing happening idea lately, and now its just traumatised me again lol... I had a funny feeling he was being a lot more friendly lately (oer the past few weeks) but pushed it to the back of my mind thinking that i was likely just imagining it...

Oh yeah I forgot, I lost 1lb on my weigh in too, yay.

Last edited:
Not had a good week, pretty ****ing emotional... (god i hate) and not been great points wise, but not been out at the chippy or anything... Just a few too many cups of tea and ww cookies that were'nt accounted for.... lol. fingers crossed I'll be alright weighing in tonight =)

Raging with my friend/crush and hes got a lot of bloody making up to do if he wants to still be my friend...! Had a moment last night where I realised I was worth more than what he was giving.. I would've given him the earth but in return he turned me into an unhappy paranoid cow, the kind of person I used to be before I came out of my shell....so yeah stuffff himmm!

Back