HAPPY 1st SEPTEMBER TO EVERYONE....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Donnie46, 1 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Good Morning everyone....

Wishing you all a very happy 1st of September and a whole month of losing weight - Good Luck to all.

It's going to be a scorcher of a day here in Norfolk, the early morning clouds have gone and the sun is getting hotter, and the sea looks like a mill pond today.

Chloe my dog is back to normal today, full of energy, tail wagging and she has her appetite back - so all is well with her again, than you for your good wishes everyone.

Right it's a coffee and 'magic porridge' breakfast for me, and then I have a basket of ironing to tackle (ugh!!!) so I'm going to get it out of the way before it gets to hot.

Have a wonderful day everyone, and I hope you all have some sunshine.

Love to all. X

Last edited: 1 September 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

Morning Donna, What a bright post you have send, enjoy the sunshine and happy 1st Sept :)

4. vixkat

vixkat Cambridge Consultant

yes happy 1st sept, here hoping we all are lighter by the end!!! :)

glad your dogs better too x x x

5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Morning!!!

Happy 1st September all!!
    Back at work today..heading to the gym later this afternoon and looking forward to eating Green Day meals! Lol

6. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Lovely cheerfull post as always Donnie, brightens the day reading them. Hope everyone has a great day and enjoys the sunshine, 1st day of Autumn I believe today so all those lovely colours to look forward to.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.