Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DELLI BUMFACE :)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by blue_grapefruit, 1 January 2008 Social URL.

1. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

Having had trouble getting hold of my little Delli over the last month(ish), I just got hold of her to find it's her 23rd birthday! Join me in screaming:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS GIRL xxxx

Love you loads xxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Aww Delli HAPPY BIRTHDAY hope you've had a fantastic day!!!!! A new years baby fancy that teehee

4. Mrs Depp

Mrs Depp Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(14.53%)
    Diet:
    Was on CD last year, lost 35lbs. I need to lose another 21 but haven't decided which diet to use yet
    Happy Birthday Delli :D:D

5. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
  6. Delli

Delli Talks too much

thanks all u beautiful ladies, just found this thread randomly and cant stop giggling!! had a very good day, got some new clothes (all size 12!), 2 bottles of perfume and a lovely new phone so am well chuffed! xox

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.