• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Happy birthday Fuzzys Angel

trinakmh

Silver Member
S: 20st3lb C: 20st3lb BMI: 50.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Happy birthday Mandi! Enjoy your day x

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
C: 18st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.9
Hope you've had a fabulous Birthday hun!!!!!!

:flowers::party0023:

Lacey xx

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield

For your lovely birthday wishes really appreciated.

:eek: :eek: 41 now only 9 years until i hit that next dreaded one (can't bare to say it.....lol)

I had a lovely day, much took me for lunch. Went out to the cinema in the evening to see Saw iv (bit morbid for a birthday night out i know but it was what i wanted to see) And hubby bought me a limited edition 1926 'steiff bear'. i couldn't stop hugging & kissing him when he gave it to me as i've always wanted one but knowning how expensive they are i never expected I'd get on!!!!

I love my hubby so much!!!

xxx

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st1lb(11.42%)
I had a lovely day, much took me for lunch. Went out to the cinema in the evening to see Saw iv (bit morbid for a birthday night out i know but it was what i wanted to see) And hubby bought me a limited edition 1926 'steiff bear'. i couldn't stop hugging & kissing him when he gave it to me as i've always wanted one but knowning how expensive they are i never expected I'd get on!!!!
Delighted to hear you had a lovely birthday and a very thoughtful present from your hubby.:cupid: