Happy Birthday JanD

JustForMe

Gold Member
You mentioned it on the bb thread.

Have a good un!:553::553::553:

:birthday: Have a great birthday, Jan, :party0023: :party0049: Get down and boogie! Hope you have a great time. :sign0168: xx

Hi Jan D,
Wishing you all the best on your special day. Enjoy the fuss, you deserve it.:bestwishes:
Doirin

Hi JanD

:birthday: Many happy returns!! Hope you had a lovely day, and had fab presents, but no cake :(
Thanks for all your support as well on this forum.
I am hoping that by my birthday in Sept I will look halfway decent in a new dress for a birthday bash. Haven't had one of those for ages, usually just go to the cinema in trakkie bottoms and hide in the dark. Well, NO MORE!!
Happy days...:candle1:

Happy Birthday Jan :talk017::banana dancer::party0023:

Happy birthday - hope you have a fab day!

JAN!! it's your birthday? you kept that on the low!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

:candle1: :bday:

Oh Jan! Happy birthday! They are so good for you. The more you have, the longer you live :clap:

Words05.gif

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day.

Happy birthday Jan!!!

What birthday meal are you having to celebrate then? Have a good one!

Happy Birthday Jan, I hope you're having a lovely day and are being totally spoilt rotten xxx

AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fank ewes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a lovely surprise! I only just found this (and it's now 2am!) I was working last night and again tonight. I didn't bother taking any time off because I knew I wouldn't be able to go out for a meal or a drink or anything so I've been in bed most of the day!

However I did cook salmon fillets with fresh dill, roasted cherry tomatoes and courgettes with new potatoes and then later on had a maintenance choc whip (ooo just thought, not in refeed section - hope you don't mind!)

DH bought me a Slendertone belt and I wasn't even insulted - well I couldn't be really since I ordered it on ebay and said something along the lines of " 'ere - pay for this!" only put much more nicely of course ;) so maybe that'll do the old flabby belly some good!

Just have to sort DD out for telling the world and his wife on facebook that it was my 60th!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRR!!!!
Maybe I'll smile sweetly and let everyone think I look good for my age :eek: xxx

Thanks again - you're all great :) :) xx

You DO look good for your age Jan!! Nothing like a 60 year old! :D

Glad you had a nice day :) xx

Back