Happy Boxing Day All

Busy Mum

Silver Member
Another tough day for us all staying 100%! Hopefully easier than yesterday. :fingerscrossed:

I'm off to the inlaws in a few minutes to do it all again! Taking some of our leftovers from yesterday with us which is good. Really chuffed this morning as I tried on some old clothes and today I'm in a size 22 top and trousers. I started in size 30/32!! so its coming down. Just looked at myself in the mirror and thought I looked alright which is more than I have done in a long while! My daughter is also feeling much stronger again this morning, has had a great night's sleep and hasn't needed any pain relief today (so far). So all good! Bring on the shakes! :D Hope you all have a lovely day.

Well done Busy Mum,

That's quite an achievement !!
It defiantly feels great to be able to fit into clothes that were once tight.
Regards
Miss Piggy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Busy mum,well done.Glad your daughter is on the mend.We are our own worse enemies when we look at ourselves ,so its good to hear you are starting to like how you look again,it makes such a difference to how others see us too.Have a wonderful day,you have achieved so much.:smiley1842:

well done my gorgeous. You are truly an amazing inspiration to us all xx

Well done BusyMum!
I bet you feel great wearing clothes that a couple of weeks ago wouldn't fit. Clothes show us how much we loose, keep it up and soon you'll be wearing size 20 and then 18 ... and so on. I only lost around 19lbs but can already see a difference in my clothes (my pyjamas are so much comfier now :D

Thank you for all your lovely comments. Well we took on Christmas and survived 100%, New Years to tackle soon. Best wishes everyone xx

Well done to you busy mum for staying so strong over the Xmas. Well I have been good today not eat as much as yesterday and when I weight this morning I had a lb up so I will have that gone by Friday. Keep up the great work
:26:

Back