Happy Day

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by SharonA_1970, 18 July 2007 Social URL.

1. SharonA_1970

SharonA_1970 Full Member

Lighter Life
    Or even a happy week so far. I am having a really positive week this week so far. I had a very eye opening counselling session on Sunday night and it really set me up for the week. I have not had any thoughts of food, been new clothes shopping, got an excellant school report for eldest daughter who really struggles usually, had a very good chat with my partner regarding relationship issues and I even "feel" thinner this week. The sun is shining today so that helps as well. I just wanted to say I FEEL FANTASTIC!!!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. silhouettes

silhouettes Silver Member

congratulations and great stuff to hear. Feeling positive makes the diet so much easier :)
  4. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Gastric BYpass
    really glad to hear things are going so well for you Sharon. Hold on to those positive thoughts and they will see you through to your goals.
  5. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Slimming world.
    im glad you are feeling so positive.Its a good feeling.
  6. SharonA_1970

SharonA_1970 Full Member

Lighter Life
    I'm hanging onto it cos I really really want a better loss this week
  7. Geri

Geri Gold Member

Tis great to hear you sounding sooo positive :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.