• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Happy Friday

Hi just thought I would share my story with you all. I went on LT about 5 months ago weighing about 12st. Lost about 2 stone didn't properly refeed (or at all if honest). Went away on holiday blah blah blah and needless to say put on most of the weight. Anyway I started lipotrim 18 days ago weighing 11.5 stone (so I didn't put all weight back on from 1st LT which is a miracle). Anyway I have lost 7lbs in week one and 7lbs in week 2. Have found it easier 2nd time round as I discovered the hot chocolate. I could only ever have the strawberry milkshake which is easier in the summer but not so easy on cold days and night. This week has consisted of just hot chocolate - sometimes with peppermint.
To those starting out grit your teeth and get over the first 7 days after that it is so much easier and you will feel fantatastic. Hopeing to continue on LT for another 2/3 weeks.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 18st0lb C: 15st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 2st10lb(15.08%)
well done for getting back into lt great losses and i agree with you grin and bear then after 7 days it gets a lot easier
all the best

xxSharron

S: 20st7lb C: 20st7lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 44.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hiya chick, hope ya dont mind me asking but I noticed that ya add peppermint tea with your chocolate shakes, does tesco or asda stock this dying to try it out? By the way what an amazing weight loss!!

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Great loss hun, well done.

Miss_unknown, I know Tesco's sell a variety of peppermint teas as that's where I bought mine - just wish I liked it!!!!! Lol!

x

Tanari

100% Focused
S: 14st9lb G: 9st4lb
Well done on getting back on track, its not the easiest thing to do but you've done it. Losing a stone in 2 weeks thats fab. Stay determined and focused on your goal and you'll suceed

bing

Restarting
S: 19st7lb C: 18st12lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st9lb(3.3%)
Well done for climbing back on the wagon. Great weight loss too!

It's my first day today and i'm really inspired by everyone's stories.

Keep up the good work hun. :D