Happy girly!!

Missy_mint

Started at 15.5 stone did a week with the packs I bought but never used ( gave up so quickly last year) now a month in and two stone off yay!! I'd like to get to 11 as that's my highest healthy bmi zone then start taking steps up. Stick with it works wonders!!

WOW hun 2 stone in a month :eek: thats fantastic! :D xxx

Thank you can't believe it's come off so fast!! I think it's prob the amount of water I drink, clothes aren't falling off I'm getting back into them hehe hopefully another couple stone and they will be then it's shopping time :)

My god thats amazing, how much u drinking, ive lost 21 lb in 2 weigh ins hope i can do the same. Keep up the good work x

Prob about three liters I just drink all the time before this diet used to drink about 2.5. Not sure why I've lost it so quick eating as I should etc :)

Congratulations! :D
That is an absolutely brilliant achievement. Just shows what one can do when they put their mind to it. I am sure you will be at your goal weight before you even know it. Can I quickly just ask, is Lipotrim the same sort of thing as CD and Exante? Your loss seems more than what they believe you will lose on the other diets, is Lipotrim particularly fast weight loss? x

I did lipotrim few years but but enjoy cd
More as has loads more choice meaning its so much easier to stick to. On lipotrim I only liked one of the four shakes and the bars was horrible that's why I'm doing cd loads choice and love all the shakes and bars.

Oh right okay. I think they are much of a muchness really. I am struggling with the food on Exante, but I know I need to stick with it. I was planning on joining CD aswell, but eventually settled with Exante. It all is rather exciting I must say. ;)

Back