Happy Happy Happy!!

Well I'm the happiest girl lost 13 lbs!:):):)
Thank you all for helping get through the first week you were all so right, I've not got the motivation to carry on. Your support and advice has been invaluable.
Thanks again :thankyou:
Debbie xx

wow!!!! Congrats! That's such an amazing loss! Im so happy for you :D x

Wooooooo!! Well done you!! Xx

Fantastic news well done!!!!

Just looked back at my first post and think the excitement got the better of me. I meant I now have rather than not for motivation. What a dodo!! If someone wouldn't mind could I please get some tips on how to set up a ticker and put details about my weight loss, goals etc.
I just mastering the basics in computing so any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Ta Debbie x

Thats brilliant, keep up the good work! :eek:)

Well done, that's excellent keep up the good work. Stay focussed, and keep posting on the forum it really really helps, as you already know.

You're aready that much nearer to a new you in body and mind.

Good luck on the rest of your journey, we're with you all the way :)

Honey you need over 50 posts to be able to add a ticker to your profile. They have a tutorial on how to do it ...literally step by step :D x x x

Haha! That's what I had to do to start with lol. It goes quickly trust me :) Xx

If you go to the bit at the top in blue that says User CP ...and click it ...then scroll down the left hand side...you'll see Edit Signature ...you can add info in that bit which will then show up on every post you make x x x

You can add a ticker even if you only have a couple of posts. It's one of the things you don't need 20 or 50 posts to do

Back