happy monday

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by NICOLA F, 15 September 2008 Social URL.

1. NICOLA F

NICOLA F Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    I just wanted to say good evening to everyone and wish everyone great weight loss this week :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kay

Kay Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Awwww thanks hun :D

4. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    thank you. :D oxo

5. terri08

terri08 Member

can any one tell me how??? lol ,i weighed myself this morn i was 13st 12lbs and i weighed that at the pharmacy, i weighed myself 5 mins ago and i weigh 13st 4lbs how can that happen lol ,my scales have always been right i dont understand lol ,i dont belive in miricals lol only on 1 day of lioptrim

6. NICOLA F

NICOLA F Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    It could be fluid loss but if I were you I would hide the scales for a few days and then hop on again then you will see for sure

7. terri08

terri08 Member

can that happen?? ye i think i will ...
    hey it would be brill if i lost that everyday wouldnt it i couldnt belive it i asked me fella to come and c if i was seeing things lol,

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.