happy mothers day

cathy2009

good morning all you wonderful mummys!well today is going to be mine and im sure a Lot of you newbies first challenge!all lovely offers of going out for dinner etc.its only 5am and i went to kitchen to get my baby her bottle and lo and behold theres a big box of chocolates sitting for me from the kids! bless hubby does try knows im on this diet so ive a sneaky feeling he's done this to look good and also so he can eat them himself! good news he put money in card so im going to treat myself to a nice beauty treatment or hair cut this week.thats how im going to get through today. goin to my mums later and no doubt there'll be a big roast going on but i know how ill resist that too,got hubby to take my 'before' pictures yesterday,should.ve really done it from day one.but flip they are awful!the camera is now hidden in a locked drawer in a locked room ,for anyone lookin inspiration to keep at this i definitely recommend taking picture of yourself in your under wear ,i swear that mental image Will keep you motivated as the reason to lose weight.for the past year being pregnant and since i had my baby i know ive been biggest ive ever been and have deliberately hid from camera so seeing the pics today was a shocker for how over weight ive put on.so im not gonna stay negative ,gonna be real positive,ive lost 9lbs already and thats also my motivation to keep going and get through today and any other challenge days. have a super day everyone x x x

looking at my horrendous spelling and grammar ,lol please excuse me on my phone at the minute,its 5am and i need match sticks to hold my eyes open after feeding baby.night night all x

Happy mothers day Cathy.

Back