Happy new year all x

slimwannabe

Silver Member
I new year and I really want to get the last bit of this weight off if I can. Don't want to dedicate myself to anything till after jan though as am off to Prague later this month.
Am hoping there will be some challenges I can join from there onwards.

Already have a meal booked out for 13 February, date night with hubby (not been on one for a few months now) but other than that nothing else in the foreseeable future planned so can hopefully get focused! Xx

happy new year to you too!
I was iffy about starting a diet now as have so much going on (2 kids bdays are in jan) but then I thought there is something going on every month and there will never be a 'perfect' time and now is as good as any so I've just gone for it and will work those days out around the diet.
Best of luck when you do begin, I see you have lost loads already, well done! xx

Hi petal

You are so right there really never is a good time. Just glad this time round I've lost it more gradually and worked on maintaining rather than losing lots and regaining as I have done before. Have 2 family weddings in 2017 so would love to have another 2 stone off and in maintenance really but we shall see x

A happy new year to you, too!

So right that there will never be a perfect time to start a diet. All we can do is jump in and do our best, most of the time LOL x

Back