HAPPY NEW YEAR

Zebs07

Dance the positive spin..
HELLO HELLO HELLO...

Im back at Minis but (inward gasp of horror) in the Dukan bit (traitor'ness i know - pur-lease forgive) to deal with post-op feeding up and then December gain!

I did swither about LP but am not sure my body is strong enough to cope with the extreme and my BP is crashing enuff anyway - hence i thought id give the ole Dr a go! Im really just after a detox clear out and more importantly, a habit breaking restart mostly. Ifi cant do Dukan long enuff or lose desired stone, ill switch back to the trusted cal counting mpf.

Anyway ... Rambling .... But whats new! I just couldnt be logged in here and not post a HIYAAAA to you all! Hope you are all well - mwah mwah mwah xxx

Traitor indeed!!! But its nice to hear from you! :)
Good luck with Dukan. I think Jan is doing that at the moment too x

Oh, and hapy new year!x

Good luck with Dukan. Nice to see you are doing well.

Thanks folks - it feels like I've gone back in time, in a good way tho with all the newbie panicky stuff! You wouldn't believe the crap questions I've been posting over in Dukan lol.

What a coincidence that Jan is Dukan'ng too - great minds and all that! Talking of which - Mary - u said on my FB u were starting Thursday - today?? Are u doing the doctor aswell, or just back to healthy eating after-festivities-type-back-to-it. I did try to FB you this afternoon but for some reason i couldn't get onto ur Wall !!!!

Helloooooooo !!! :D:D Lovely to 'see' you again :)

I did 3 days of attack last week and am starting again tomorrow. I'm staying on this bit of the forum though :eek:. I will look over there if I have any questions but I 'belong' here :giggle: .... hope none of the others disagree :)

Best of luck with it Ness I'll be nipping over to see how youre getting on - but keep in touch here too eh?? Please?? :eek: xx

but I 'belong' here :giggle: .... hope none of the others disagree :)

100million percent agree! You belong here mrs! :D x

Oooosha beastie - Today friday and started Dukan on Monday so am on Day 5 of attack phase and going onto alternate protein/vegetable and pure protein days from tomorrow BUT BUT BUT I've lost 8lb already!!!! I know it'll slow right down and to maybe less than equating weeks in Lipotrim but still, all the same!

Hunger - what's that? I feel like I'm constantly eating - it's just it's on unlimited meat and fish - plus unlimited yogurt and jelly etc! Let's face it - we always knew carbs and fruit weren't good for me gain wise!

Anyway. I know realistically what I've lost is what I've gained from piggi'ness from Xmas eve onwards and therefore still in quick on/quick off zone and water etc BUT still so chuffed. Most importantly it's got me into the right 'stone' and again, we know our addiction to them damn magic numbers lol.

Excited'Ness is away for a bowl of jelly to celebrate...

Last edited:
Hello Lovely'ness!
Sorry haven't seen this before- I only look at my subscriptions. Wowsers on your lose :) well done hun.
Good to have you back x

thomasinam said:
Hello Lovely'ness!
Sorry haven't seen this before- I only look at my subscriptions. Wowsers on your lose :) well done hun.
Good to have you back x

Aww thanks T - i had such a giggle this morning visualising u in solitary splendour on the bus - i had a real laugh out loud moment!

I gather you're TFR'g again so good luck with that sweety x

Wowwee well done on that fab loss ness :) hope you enjoyed youre celbratory bowl of jelly! xx

WOWIE!!!! :D Fandabidozy! :):):) JELLY???? JELLY???? I must have missed that!! I'm a terror for not reading too much of the book - just getting to the nitty gritty of 'what can I eat'!! But still I missed that!

I don't like jelly though ;) .. well I sort of do but think - sort of - what's the point?? ;) ... I enjoy 0% yoghurt though - I have that for my breakie with the oat bran in. I'm going to work tonight - I shall spend some time on the Dukan forum & see what else I'm missing out on ;) xx

Thanks Tan - i sure did enjoy it (abd the other 2 bowls i had of it today lol). Jan - god u made me snort my cuppa there with the jelly-gate! I love it - love it love it! Its great with yogurt too - kinda like jelly with clotted cream (almost). Def worth u trying it!

Still giggling away here at Jan...

Well I've been reading your posts on the Dukan forum and am now worried about my yoghurt :eek: ... I had Yeo Valley 0% vanilla last week but now I've got Onken 0% vanilla ..... NO, NO, NO ... strike that - it's the other way round ... ANYHOO ... SHAN'T stop having it!!! So there! :giggle: .. well not till the 2 sodding great pots I got in Sainsbury's this morning have gone anyway :sigh: xx

Ocht its a minefield eh! Dont waste time or head space worrying too much - i still lost so dont think it really matters! I gather dairy can affect folks on Dukan differently - but think its more simething they watch and recommend try changing if weight loss stalls!

I have switched to Total 0% now tho - and it honestly is lovely! I were a wee bit concerned it wudnt be sweet enough to enjoy as a pudding but im just adding a wee tsp of splenda and its gawjuss! Havent tried vanilla'ing it up yet but i have 1.5 bottles of flavourung in cupboard from overstock for my xmas fudge making so shall try sometime (i assume thats what folk use - not actual vanilla pods!!!!)

I also had a frozen toffee muller light last night - like kinda ice cream! Mmmmmm x

Last edited:
I know I do quite like the total 0% - it's dear though inni'! I've been looking at what people have said about making their own in the slow cooker but I'm afraid I couldn't be doing with the faffing!! ;) I'll see how it goes :) xx

Ooh I dont actually know what it cost - it was jim that went to tescos lol.

Hehe i was all set to try making it too then thot nah - lot of faffing like u say! Plus i use my slow cooker quite a lot and it wud constantly be tied up yogurt'ng! Pmsl.

If thiis dukan stuff ends up a longterm mwintenance option for me, ill try it but for now, na-na! Lol x

I'm afraid I can't see me ever bothering tbh ... but then I'm a lazy so and so ;) xx

Aww thanks T - i had such a giggle this morning visualising u in solitary splendour on the bus - i had a real laugh out loud moment!

I gather you're TFR'g again so good luck with that sweety x

Haha I don't mind being branded a terrorist as long as I don't have to sit next to a fat smelly man on the bus!

I am back on TFR again- thanks hun x

Thanks folks - it feels like I've gone back in time, in a good way tho with all the newbie panicky stuff! You wouldn't believe the crap questions I've been posting over in Dukan lol.

What a coincidence that Jan is Dukan'ng too - great minds and all that! Talking of which - Mary - u said on my FB u were starting Thursday - today?? Are u doing the doctor aswell, or just back to healthy eating after-festivities-type-back-to-it. I did try to FB you this afternoon but for some reason i couldn't get onto ur Wall !!!!

Aww Ness, I have deleted my FB account, so thats why you wouldnt get on my wall.

I had been ill for a few days, so my new start is tomorrow. Not TFR'ing, but using 1 or 2 a day just to use my existing exante stock up with a meal in the evening.

Back