Happy Thanksgiving xxx

Ella Belle

Silver Member
Okay, so I don't celebrate this particular US holiday but I thought 'why not??'...

Let's take a few minutes to put down things we're thankful for, people, places, emotions..anything...I have a fairly long list tbh but I'll just put it as

1.Thankful for this site and everyone on it, you have given me strength, hope and confidence...thank you to all
2. Thankful for my friends right now, we're going through a lot together but it really is bringing us closer, without them I don't know what state I'd be in by now lol
3. Thankful that my Mam is finally back on the mend for now, thankful for her attitude, I don't know many people who could live with the crap she does ad keep going
4. Thankful for the fact that it's Winter but not raining...yes, it's bloody freezing but it's beautiful too
5. The last one I'll add is that I'm thankful that I've realised that nothing is going to be too much for me to handle, I can embrace a positive attitude and be happy..yay!!!!
6. Cheeky last one...thankful that all my beautiful lingerie is begining to fit me again...hee hee...now to find someone who can appreciate it....;)

Last edited:
What a wonderful post..... Many of your posts are so heartfelt, they are a pleasure to read x x x

I suppose i am thankful for my husband, kids, mum and dad, and my family... I am thankful for my health as even though i have a weight issue, there are many many people a lot worse off than me!

In general i think i am thankful for my life, and the wonderful people who share it, including everyone on here x x x

hmm okay let me have a think....

1. thankful to some friends of mine who have become a massive support system for me,,they truely are incredible people to have in my life.

2. thankful for everything ive been through to get me to where i am now. for once i feel i know what im doing and im happy with where im headed.

3. thankful for the opportunities that are available to me, like heading to boston next year to do my masters and hopefully set up a life!

4. thankful for having my dads side of the family all together at christmas

5. thankful for the willpower, energy and self belief that i can do anything i put my mind to

6. finally thankful for my dad, words actually cannot describe how supportive and amazing he is. weve been through alot but i couldnt live without him!

gosh theyre all pretty deep lmao!! ..how about......7. thankful for the fact that ill be off this diet at christmas and can have a glass of wine and some chocolate...nom nom nom...:D

HTML:
Many of your posts are so heartfelt

Uh I know, I'm so soppy it makes me vomit a bit in my mouth :yuk:..hilarious really cus in person I've a bit of a hard shell on me...:p x

HTML:
Many of your posts are so heartfelt

Uh I know, I'm so soppy it makes me vomit a bit in my mouth :yuk:..hilarious really cus in person I've a bit of a hard shell on me...:p x

That's gross!!! but soooooooooooo funny!! lol

I am a bit like that in real life.. Cross me and i won't forget it and i will take revenge somehow!!, but if we are friends i will defend you to the end of the earth and won't let anyone take advantage x x

Ok...here goes

Thankful for all my lovely friends, family and colleagues...for a beautiful child...and a wonderful hubby.....a roof over our heads and food on our table...in our case LT.......
Thankful for general good health, wealth and happiness!!!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Back