Happy to join! Dukan diet

NellieP

Hello everyone!!

I am a newbie and happy to join your wonderful group! I am 5.11 and I weight 14st 3lb, I would like to drop 2.5st ... I am struggling with my weight and eating habits since I remember myself...ex bulimic, had stomach band surgery from which I gained a severe esophagitis :( ... I lost a lot of weight with the band, however due to my medical condition I had to remove it and therefore gain a lot of weight in a very short period... after many failed attempts I decided to start the Dukan diet. I find it very easy to follow, i do not feel hungry and I don't have the desire to cheat ...however I do not seem to loose any weight ( the only thing is that i had no scale when i started, so I dont know how much i lost on the attack phase; didn't feel like a lot though :( ... )
i am getting disappointed and thinking to quit ... as far as i know i do not cheat but i guess i am doing wrong !
I am looking forward to some help or people with similar issues to help each other..

Thank you for the acceptance & your time

Nellie

So guys I need your opinion....

Should I continue with Dukan (really slow weight loss for me) or should I change to SW extra easy SP?

Hi @NellieP

It sounds like you have been through the run of it. There are no easy answers.

What is really slow? For you?

Changing your diet - if the diet appeals to you and more importantly it inspires you and keeps you motivated then that is also very important.

Back