Happy Valentine

MSM

Well, I managed to do it - started on January 7th at 90.1, and got below the 80s by Valentine's Day - 79.7 kg to be exact. And since today is also my birthday, I'm well chuffed! And that's despite TOTM, so roll on the next few kilos... Perhaps a few more than originally planned, we're off to the States for three weeks in April, and I may as well be realistic - no matter how well-intentioned I am, it'll be difficult to avoid all temptations!

I am enjoying a relaxing footbath before heading back to the sofa with son (half term this week here in Denmark) to watch another film - have my parents coming for birthday dinner later, they offered to take us all out, but I concluded it was easier to measure salad and chicken at home! So hubby has promised to get his new bbq going when he gets back from work, just as well the rest of the family likes chicken too!!!

On saturday i'll be merrily baking for friends and family, I've cooked and baked for five birthdays and dinners while on SS and found it surprisingly easy, apart from being unable to season stuff without help of hubby to taste things! As for going shopping, however... Don't even go there... But it's not forever, so I keep telling myself, even when all the fruit is screaming at me and the cheeses are begging me to take them home...

Have a lovely Valentine's Day all of you, and thank you to you all for being here and getting me through the past weeks :)

Belated Happy Valentines and Birthday MSM, that really is amazing. You have given yourself the best birthday present possible and I really admire your willpower! I absolutely love baking but had to excuse myself from making dessert to take to a friend's for dinner in the week as I just thought I may cave and didn't want to make things more difficult for myself. However you have had it so much harder than I, having to bake for so many occasions and do the family shopping too so I will stop feeling sorry for myself!

Seriously well done though, you have done amazingly well :)

Back