• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Happy Valentine's day everyone!!!!

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
All you girls and boys, I hope you have a lovely weekend and enjoy Valentine's day. It is a nice day whether or not you have that someone special. Be nice to everyone you meet this weekend!!! You'll be surprised how good you will feel.
I gave little treats to different people this week at work and they were all sooo chuffed. Guess what, today when I came back after lunch a little bunch of tulips was on my desk. Wasn't that just sweet!!!
Anyway, OH is a bit miffed that I won't be going out for dinner. I told him we can go somewhere that he can have a nice lunch and I can have my coffee and sparkling water!!!! He understands really!!!
Anyway, be nice to everyone and most of all to yourselves.:grouphugg:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
wow - thats a nice post xox

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
Leela, my gran always said that there is more pleasure in the giving and that it takes less energy to be nice than nasty. I have to agree with that. The nasty days leave you exhausted whereas you are high on the nice days!!!

Predator

Silver Member
Happy Valentines people! :) nice post Molly, hope you all have a good'n! (Heres to being single! :bunnydance:) :p

emmievic

Happy V Day to you too! I will be spending it with my girls :) maybe we can make some love heart cookies ;)

xxxx

Daisybank

Hmmmmmm!
I said I wanted to be pampered for valentines day............................

this is what i got

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
nice one Daisy
:party0038::party0038::party0038: