• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Happy Valentines Day :)

stephie0611

needs to focus!!!!
Happy Valentines Day all, hope you all have a lovely one and your hubby/wife/partner spoil you :).

I just got a gorgeous bouquet of flowers from my other half delivered about an hour ago :D.

He's working all day, so i'm making a sw friendly 3 course meal tonight, unfortunately the bottles of bubbly aren't SW friendly though. xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

kevandju5

Maintaining
Ah flowers, how lovely!

Yes a very Happy Valentines to you all.

We are out for dinner tonight. Will try to be 'good' as usual (boring isn't it!!??) Maybe a steak with new pots or jacket... plus a couple of vodka and slims!

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

Love to all. X

stephie0611

needs to focus!!!!
we had such a nice night, i made the 3 course meal,
starter - crab and coconut cakes with a sweet chilli dip and also a citrus mayo dip
main - thai spiced salmon in filo pastry and chilli sweet potato wedges
dessert - sw pancakes and white chocolate cream and summer fruits
(all SW friendly :))

ended up having a bottle of champagne, bottle of cava and 2 bottles of rose between the 2 of us though, so neither of that was SW friendly xx

Tissy31

Hope you all had a lovely day, mine was fabby made better by meeting the love of my life nearly 6 months ago, who is supporting me all the way in smoking, dieting and healthwise, so happy belated valentine to her xx