Happy Valentine's Day

slendablenda

Gold Member
Hi everyone,
I hope Valentine's Day is good for those who have someone special
:heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::bananalove::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:

For those who don't - Do not despair - this could be your year.
With the new slim you and fresh confidence you will be giving out different vibes.You may decide to let love and romance you.
Friday evening I came home from work to find cards, hearts and pink fizz waiting, plus a huge basket filled with primulas, narcissus and hyacinth bulbs all wrapped in Valentines cellophane, red bows etc. All things I can plant in the garden after a few days.
Yesterday my OH and I went to London by train for the day.
So what? It was full, I wasn't squashed in, didn't feel embarassed.
We did touristy things - had tea at Libety's, went to Handel's House Museum and Dr. Samuel Johnson's House just off Fleet Street, both BOGOF if you travelled by train.
Then we found a lovely almost empty pub in the City, The Punch Tavern.
We sat in front of a warming fire. OH had a hot egg mayo, chicken and bacon roll with super chips and salad. I had home made tomato and carrot soup which was tasty and piping hot. 2 strong black coffees and off we walked to Covent Garden.
I didn't feel deprived. I ate what I wanted, happily walked miles.
Feet didn't hurt, clothes felt and looked good. Thoroughly enjoyed it, no aches and pains today.
I could not have done that before LL.
My life has changed beyond all recognition.Still can't believe it.

I had the perfect valentine's day 2 years ago today when I gave birth to our son, had a fabulous day with him celebrating and knowing that I will not be repeating the photos from last year that made me horrified when I saw how big I was. Hope your valentines day was good all x

Happy Valentines everyone! =D

Thanks for the lovley thoughts SB, and so glad your day was amazing!!!! I hope for one like that myself one day :) and you are right this could indeed be my year!! Well I hope so anyway <G> Yesterday was not the most romantic for me as I was working down at Earls Court, but I guess at least I was surrounded by lovely chefs and got lots of hugs hehehehehehe

Jez
xx

Back