Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

happy weekend everyone

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Curvygirl87, 4 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Curvygirl87

Curvygirl87 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Happy weekend everyone

Hi everyone

Well happy weekend to u all! First week of propoints been successful (i think) and im lookin forward to weigh in on Monday!

I have a family get together with family we have not seen in years 2mro and my cousin is preparing some party food, I am lookin forward to it and glad i have the weekly points.. although me and the bf are having quiet night in 2mro nite so i am therefore treatn myself to a Chinese i am having ½ portion of chicken balls and some fried rice with curry sauce, i have pointed this at 31(7 for ½ portion of chicken balls, 8 for curry sauce & 16 for fried rice) i will not eat the entire portion as it is quiet alot but i am still goin to point for a whole portion, i have 46 points left for the week so taking the Chinese out of this i will have 15 left for nibbles which i will have at my cousins along with with 22 daily propoints (i am on 32 but keepin 10 for a filling breakfast before we go)so in total 37, im sure this will more than cover the party food, someone keep me right if i haven’t worked this out right??

Have a great weekend guys xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LynnD

LynnD Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(3.9%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Curvy Girl, just wanted to pop in and say hello!! I also started this week and my first WI is on Monday so am excited/apprehensive etc about stepping on the scales. I used most of my weekly points on booze on Wednesday night, so easy how they all add up!!

Sounds like you have a lovely weekend planned - enjoy!!

xx

4. Curvygirl87

Start Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank u, aw it really is so easy how they add up! Im sure we will both be fine, o im lookin forward to the weekend, might treat myself to a couple of cheeky drinks 2nte, seein as my fav drink is only 1pp, result!! :)good luck for mon xx

5. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    what is this drink for 1pp:)

6. Curvygirl87

Start Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The 100 cal breezers theres post on here about it someone checked with weight watcher head office :D

7. tribecamegan

tribecamegan Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(20.43%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    a drink for 1pp? I am intrigued:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.