Happy xmas to you all....signing off for a while..all the best with wi's!!!!

Hi everyone,

Just a small note to wish yas all a very happy xmas.:33: As some of ya may know I am moving homes this weekend therefore have been told today that my broadband is not going to be set up until after xmas towards the end of January so i am going to be doing the diet alone from friday. Please keep fingers crossed everyone that I dont stray completely after xmas!

For those who are refeeding good luck and have a lovely xmas dinner, :eatdrink051:have a nice one and dont go overboard. All the best to everyone else who are going to stick to it and not take a break.

I had a wi today and lost 2lbs so I am very happy with that. I dont know how I am going to survive without the support of ya guyz, its this forum that has kept me going so far. :cry::cry:

Take care for now and I will chat to yas all in the new year.. god willing!! :wave_cry:

good luck with the move and enjoy Christmas.

Bet at the end of January you will have lost loads and you can look forward to posting the difference. xx

I am going to try and be good without going overboard, it will defintely be a test to see if I can manage on my own. All the best chick have a gud one

good luck! u will be fine take it easy. cant wait to see how much u will have lost over christmas n new year x

Thanks hunny, hope ya had a lovely eid. My OH's family invited us to celebrate it as well, I spent ramadan with them and it was great to see the difference between the two cultures of eid and xmas!

hey hunni.... awww have a lovely christmas and all the best with LT whilst your away from us. You have been a great inspiration and im sure you will be just fine!!!... you've done really well so far and im sure you will do great over xmas!! looking forward to when you come back to post on here in Jan with your fab losses!!!! take care and enjoy yourself xxxx hope you have a lovely xmas and happy new year in advance xxxx big hug

Hiya mike, how are ya getting on, ya are smoking your way through this diet, your making it look easy!!

FBTB - keep in touch and hope the wi's goes well for ya. Ya will have to fill me in when I get back. Hope ya have a happy new year as well. Take care

good luck with the move I know you will survive without us but we'll see you back soon
have a good christmas

Sharron
xx

Thanks sharon and cathy, the evil sis in law is the only thing that is keeping me going. I really wana swipe the smirk off her face!! She is still doing my head in although these days I just switch off and dont let her get to me!! Without all of ya guyz support I would never have gotten as far as I did!! Ya are all a remarkable bunch of people!!

Aww, we'll miss you around here hun. :(

But i guess Jan will soon be here, so not too long before you join us again eh? I can't wait to here how you got on without us!

Good luck with your move and have a fab christmas and new year!

:) xxx

Hiya Helen,

Wishing ya a good xmas and new year as well. I am off on refeed next week but going straight back on it on the 28th (dont want to put it off until jan ). I will try and pop in now and again to see how yas are all doing when I find the local libary or internet cafe. Take good care of yourself and I look forward to catching up on your progress so keep in touch.

Well done on your 2lbs loss!!! Good luck with your house move & refeed!!! & have a very merry X'mas,will look forward to hearing all your news in jan....stay strong hun,i know you can do this!!! Caz xx

Thanks caz, Hopefully the next time I chat to ya I will be alot lighter. Ya have done absolutely fabulous as well and hoping to catch up with ya then, ya can keep me updated with your progress.

Back