Happy

Amo1979

So her I am, 6 weeks into Atkins and 33lb lighter! How great is that?

I have eaten to my hearts content of Fats and proteins, I must add that I've had my fair share of Atkins bars (the endulge bounty type) and always have my 'Swiss roll' in the fridge.

Tonight I had my most delicious meal to date..Thai red curry with egg fried 'rice' I can literally eat like this forever.

I'm going away for the weekend but I'm determined to make the best possible choices..though I will have my first sup of wine (or any alcohol) since starting Atkins! (I'll take it easy as I'm aware of the string effects lol!)

I dint post much on here but I'm a religious reader so thank you all for the assistance thus far :)

Well done! Phenomenal loss!! Cx

Well done - keep going:)

Wow that us a great loss, well done

Amazing, well done.x

That's fantastic. Well done!!

Thanks everyone!!

I'm away right now and despite the temptation I have decided that the flat tummy feeling isn't worth trading for a few chips!!!

Had 2 glasses of wine and am relying on Atkins bars as my 'dessert' while the others are having luscious looking things !! So I'll prob stay the same but it's not a gain!!

Well I'm home and proud to say I've been on plan the whole time despite many wobble moments!! I *chose* not to eat the carby stuff and the fact that I had the power to choose really empowered me to say no!! In the past I'd just be a mass of cravings that wouldn't quell by me saying no and so id give in like an addict. Not anymore..I was able to make conscious decisions!!!

My next weekend away is my first planned 'break' but I genuinely think I'll go for alcohol and maybe a small cake but won't be bothering with my usual rice heavy meals etc!! It's the end of this month to Manchester for the stone roses gig!

This WOE is for life!

Good job for sticking it out. I've come to that point where I just can't bother to eat crap anymore. As you said its empowering to say no and feel happy about it. My OH knows not to even ask anymore because it's pointless.

It's Jubilee and everyone is feasting on cake and baked goods. And I don't care. Hehe.

Well done on the weekend.

Well done babes, fab loss - and what an uplifting sense that power is, choosing food that makes you feel good long term :)

Wow that is fab! Thank you for taking the time to post, even though you say you dont post often. It means a lot to someone like me who is just starting out (again...). Thank you.

Wow - Congrats! :D

Thanks everyone!!

So I weighed today after all the festivities and I've lost a pound this week!! Very happy :)

First thing I made when I got home was my Swiss roll!!

Philly cheese steak made for dinner this evening followed by a nice slice of cake..happy days :))

Morning - and well done on the loss :)

What is this Swiss roll? I've seen you post about it a couple of times....

Lol...it's on the recipes thread. It's my saviour.

Back