Happy !!!

lola123

Silver Member
Well made up today so I thought I would share my good news, I have been for a job interview and have been asked to come back for a second stage interview. They said I did really well and want to see me on tuesday next week to go over the job and find out more about me. I tell you girls this is all down to LL, I would never of had the confidence say 8 weeks ago, 4 weeks ago even so I'm truly happy. I could spit when you get programmes like the one show this evening on the bbc showing the negative of this fabulous diet, yes its hard and sometimes frustrating, but the positive far out weigh the negative.
Will let you all know the outcome of tuesdays interview, if I get it fabulous, and if I don't I'm happy because I had the new confidence to go for it in the first place.:)

Fabulous news Lola.
I will keep fingers and toes crossed for you! I am sure you will get the offer.

How nice is it to feel good about yourself again. I am loving it.
:D

Brilliant news Lola, fully agree with you on the confidence front ---- feels great doesn't it :D

thats absolutely fantastic, well done!
i know exactly what you mean about having more confidence, as im sitting here writing out an application form for a new job myself. Hope i have a positive experience like you have done.

well done again

sil

Well done and good luck!

Good luck Lola - I wouldn't say no to a bit of confidence to go for something better than the job I have!

Fabulous news Lola and best of luck!!!
318d1166464269-happy-birthday-georgiasmum-flowers.gif

Brilliant lola, keep us posted and good luck for Tuesday......you'll do great. x x

Great news Lola and good luck... I know about the confidence, it makes it so much easier to sell yourself when you like yourself!! Hope you are as successful as I was :D;):D keep us posted :D

Back