Hard Boiled Eggs & Seafood Sticks

iamdetermined

How many hard boiled eggs per week do you think is a healthy amount to eat? Also, how about seafood sticks?

They are free foods which I snack on but don’t want to be eating too many?

Thanks

I thought seafood sticks had 1 syn each?

Scratch that, that's only on Green. Free on EE and Red!

How many a day are you eating hun?

Sorry to butt in, but can anyone tell me what is in a seafood stick? I don't eat fish, but I do eat seafood - thanks!

I think they are what most people know as crabstix but they had to change the name in a lot of shops due to the lack of crab!

Eggs are free but i'd go with the saying "Everything in Moderation". I know this topic has been discussed in regards to Muller Lights but guess it is a similar principle with eggs!

Saying that, I had 2 boiled eggs on a sandwich yesterday for lunch and have another 2 to go with my salad today!

I would say 2-3 a day would be fine!

Enjoy!

Seafood sticks are sometimes called crab sticks in some shops - they are crab flavoured fish sticks, and they are very nice.....

It's the yolks that have to most fat in an egg, so if you have an omelette you could have 2 eggs plus one white of an egg, but as eggs are free food, just eat in moderation.

Answer from Wiki answers - seafood stick Characteristically pink and white sticks of cooked fish, eaten cold in salads and buffet meals, mainly made from cod or other white fish

I dont like them :(

Eggs are free but i'd go with the saying "Everything in Moderation". I know this topic has been discussed in regards to Muller Lights but guess it is a similar principle with eggs!

Saying that, I had 2 boiled eggs on a sandwich yesterday for lunch and have another 2 to go with my salad today!

I would say 2-3 a day would be fine!

Enjoy!

Yeah i sometimes eat 2 eggs a day.

Seafood sticks i maybe eat 5 a day or more. The healthy choice ones are nice but hard to get in the shops. Some days i have none but its got to be better than eating rubbish xxx

I daren't tell anyone how many eggs I eat, most days.
OK, feck it, I will....6 or more, most days!
Three stone lighter, mind, so can't be all bad.

Last Saturday I was so busy rushing from one place to another, I missed lunch and was due to go to a childrens party with my daughter. I stopped off to get some crab sticks and ate the whole packet in the car before the party! I love them!! I felt stuffed after and was able to resist the goodies on offer!

Last Saturday I was so busy rushing from one place to another, I missed lunch and was due to go to a childrens party with my daughter. I stopped off to get some crab sticks and ate the whole packet in the car before the party! I love them!! I felt stuffed after and was able to resist the goodies on offer!

I agree, they are very filling and I think they are only about 14 calories each. Saying that, I don't love them (except in a salad), but I eat some most days as they are easy to pick out of the fridge and they stop me eating something else more damaging!

Back