Hard boiled sweets :-/

letaylor

I keep on having the odd hard boiled sweet at work :-/ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

I alternate between lots of water then black coffee - boring but means I
look forward to my shake at lunch xx

Hi, I do that too :-/
Lets see what 2moro brings.
How r u doing? :)

Really well so far I'm delighted with the results. I've lost 2 stone in 1 month, which is great! I've found it really tough at times, weekends and when we went away for a week (that was sooo hard!) but I haven't cheated once. I'm really determined to lose this weight before mid July when we go on holiday.... Looking at your profile you have similar goals to me so realistically you could probably meet your target weight in a similar timescale (approx 2 months) I know it's hard sometimes but I think it's so worth it! For me its about gettinv in the right frame of mind. Good luck xxx

Woweee thats amazing,nice work:thumbup:
Are you the same height as me?
Ive not put anything else in my mouth apart from water,shake and black coffee.
I want 2 b in my nines soooo bad and not be bothered what my tummy or arse looks like when i go out etc.
U lucky devil having a holiday ;)
I was going to go away but we are moving in our new house by the end of july time and its a MORTGAGE :eek: haha
I got married last year so im doing the next step then maybe next year babies :eek:

Well it looks like you're doing your diet at the right time if your plan might be babies in the next yr or so! I had my 4th last yr!! So won't be having anymore now so thought it was time to get back in shape. It's defo been harder to lose the weight after my last little one so that's why I was delighted when I discovered Lipotrim, I think it's amazing! Good luck with your house move - exciting xxx

BabyA ive just jad 2 bits of bread and a wrap with my lipotrim soup WWHHYYYYY?!?!:mad::mad::eek::eek::confused::confused::banghead::banghead::(:(:thumbdown::thumbdown:

Agh no! Well don't give up. Start again tomorrow and you'll be ok. It's ok to slip up and then carry on. Pound by pound you'll get there but only if you stick with it. Please try again, if I can do it so can you. Let me know how you're getting tomorrow xxx

In the least offensive way I would say you need to stop this diet now,

The food you're eating is going to attract the water weight unfortunately it's sugars and carbs which are the worst possible things to eat, you will waste a lot of money doing this in the wrong frame of mind :(

Unless you've turned it around and in that case congrats :)!! Good luck in what you choose to do

X

Thanks for replying Cezz.
I will get weighed 2moro and talk 2 the pharmasist and tell her 2 forgive me for i have syned and see how i get on :)

Back