Hard to believe.

joandripple

I started WW.....again, last Tuesday., but this time on -line! Did PP for two days then decided to switch to Filling and Healthy. Does anyone else wonder OMG I should not be eating soooo much! I can't believe I can eat Shredded wheat all day if I choose to! Well today Ive had a banana and crumpet with honey for breakie, omelette with toms, mushrooms,and wafer thin Turkey plus another crumpet! Then roast chicken dinner, with loads of veggies and potatoes cooked in the ActiFry. I've also had two glasses of fizzy. I have earned 45 activity PP and still have 33 left for tomorrow, but will prob earn more tomorrow has I have a training lesson with my horse! I can't. Believe I will lose weight like this as i just seem to have been eating All the time! What are other people opinions/successful or unsuccessful!

I joined on Tuesday and have come straight from slimming world where bread/cereal very limited so I have gone a bit crazy so far!! been having huge bowl of ready brek or porridge for breakfast, crumpets mid morning, beans on toast or sandwich thins for lunch and then usual kind of thing for tea, spag bol/curry/roast, same as I would have on SW, then later on have been having tinned fruit and yogurt or banana smoothie or shredded wheat. No way will I lose weight all this!! hopefully will get over the fact I can eat bread and cut down on it soon! Tonight I've made cookies with oats, eggs, mashed banana and berries so grazing on yet more carbs throughout the day :-/

Hi ticktock. I know I have been really greedy today! I've had 3 crumpets one with sugar free apricot jam the other two with egg and beans. Then I had a large jacket with pointed Mayo and butter with tuna, sweet corn, spring onions and salad! Completely stuffilated but I'm still gonna find room for homemade pineapple upside down cake with ice cream later! I've tried to point all the naughties, but I think I'm gonna have to forget today!

Last edited:
Haha, if you dont write it down it doesnt count lol! I saw on a facebook group someone had made mini pineapple upside down cakes and they were low in points, looked really nice, will have to find it and make some! I had a sneaky weigh in this morning and stayed the same, still have 4 days till weigh in though, just hope if its going to change it goes down and not up! after the huge bowl of ready brek I ate this morning i should expect a gain, its going to be another stuff your face day for me as I'm at work bored!!

Hi to u both reading both ur comments reminds me of my thoughts of this plan can u ask how u both are finding it pls x

Back