1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Total Solution harry m's diary

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by harry m, 14 October 2012 Social URL.

1. harry m

harry m Well-Known Member

Hello everyone,i m on exante diet since 15 Aug and i was on and off since then cause of my tummy aches:( and now i m on it 100% since 6 sep and today is 14 oct.i didnt take a whole week off this time, only 4 days.i lost 9 kg so far:( and i m not happy with it at all i really want to lose more and quickly.I thought i should make a diary and update it everyday so that i know whats gone wrong so far.i need support from all u lovely people in my journey:).Ok now i'll talk about my routine today i had a shake about 12.30 and 3 litres of water so far,soup at 5.30 and 5 almonds......now i m looking forward for my black coffee without sugar with my tesco's bar.NO CHEATING AT ALL.I will update my diary everyday please tell me why i m losing weight so slowly.you think its cause of tesco's bars?But i dont like exante bars they make me feel sick and bloated.
    week1=2ibs:)
    week2=3ibs:)
    week3=1ibs:(
    no dieting for four days in this week4=5ibs:D
    week5=0ibs:mad:
    :wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. harry m

Ok so far I had only milkshake and one litre water..and I m not hungry at all.

4. harry m

Hmmmm I had my soup about 7.30pm with lots of Tabasco sauce in it.now before bed time I m not hungry at all still m gonna make myself eat a Tesco bar and black coffee ;-) and I forgot to mention I cooked wedges for kids and some fell in my mouth(about 4) :-(

5. Bigj75

Bigj75 Well-Known Member

Good luck Harry on your journey x

6. harry m

Thanks and same to you hun

7. harry m

Today I had str shake for breakfast and 4pm Tesco's bar.I m still waiting for exante delivery and really bored at home.No sign for delivery so far maybe they gonna deliver tomorrow :-( I have enough shake packs but no soup. Really annoyed now.I don't like drinking shake before bedtime.Don't know what to do???? I think we r not allowed to eat two bar a day.Hmmmm

8. Bigj75

Bigj75 Well-Known Member

Youl be ok Harry as long as its a one off , I did it before last time when i was on LL

hang in ther

9. harry m

Thanks, somehow I managed to finish my strawberry shake again.Waiting for my black coffee then off to bed.Hopefully tomorrow my soups will be delivered.

10. harry m

I m not feeling good today.suffering with cramps and pain in my whole body.Now its time to go to work and hopefully by this evening I will be alright.I think it's because of my TOTM..but I m not sure and in terrible pain :-( O God help me please, I don't want to quit my diet please please please.....

11. Bigj75

Bigj75 Well-Known Member

Hope you feel better real quick x
    you can do it Harry xx

12. pinklyn

pinklyn Member

i do think it is the tesco bars hun x
    i dont know if this is any help at all lol but i dont see them as meals but as skinny medicince lol that i have to take three times a day x i only have strawberry milkshakes at the mo as i can only afford the 60 box and you have to get one flavour x so i have my first ms when i wake up and then my second at lunch time and 3rd at about 5 x so its like a routine. even if im not hungry i take it like a medicince lol x i do drink tea with sweetners and skimmed milk and it has not affeted my weight loss and i have diet coke even though ppl are saying it has affected there diets i have had no trouble with it x keep up the good work harry x

13. harry m

Thanks Janice :) and pinklyn I thought that as well so I ordered soups and bars from exante and still waiting for my delivery as I have only shakes left......... I m still suffering with lots of pain.My ribs r killing me, like never before. I have no clue why this is happening to me only :-( Thanks again for ur support.

14. pinklyn

pinklyn Member

i have had no pain at all so no idea, the only thing i can think off is it is your body getting rid off all the food left in your tummy lol sorry to be crude i know my tummy dont stop making noises lx

15. Bigj75

Bigj75 Well-Known Member

Good mornin x
    I've lost 13lb ! If that's not an incentive to stay on track I don't know wot is :)
    first week down :)
    hope everybody has a good day

16. harry m

Good morning,i feel little better today:) its because of my TOTM.Thats GREAT news janice WELL DONE you:D.Now i m off to work will update my diary later.i m gonna beat my chocolate cravings today:sigh:.Your tummy's gonna stop pinklyn once it gets used to the diet....BE GOOD;):wave_cry:

17. harry m

Ok I m back from work and I was feeling cold so I decided to jump into a hot bubble bath, now my routine today I had a vanilla shake (with lots of coffee in it)this morning and after work about four I had porridge with cinnamon. 1 cup black coffee with sweetner. 1 ltr water.I feel a little better after the bath but I can't see myself drinking more water today cause its too freaking cold...or maybe it's just me cause of my TOTM.

18. Bigj75

Bigj75 Well-Known Member

Hiya Harry x

Have you tried drinking warm water , never tried it maself but read a lot on here about it

maybe worth a go ae x

19. harry m

Hi Janice, that's a great idea hun!!! I will try that then.I wish I could add something in it. Howz ur day gone so far???

20. Bigj75

Bigj75 Well-Known Member

Hiya Harry x Diet wise it's been ok , OH actin like a plonk about this diet , says I will faint or end up in hospital on this diet !?! Jeez oh god give me strength !!! Did u try the warm water ?

21. harry m

All men are the same trust me.Yes managed to drink 1ltr more somehow.....stay strong we can do it hun ;-)