Hartley sugar free jelly

chinababe

Silver Member
Sorry if this has been asked before but how many Hartleys sugar free jellies are allowed in cruise please?

3 portions if you make your own. I'd say three pots too although more wouldn't hurt occasionally if you're stuck. X

Thank you

Yep 3 portions but sometimes I've been known to eat a full sachet mixed with ff nat yog - the way I look at it is if you are desperate for a "sweet" fix and you've already had your 3 portions then its better to bend the rules with the jelly rather than risk a blow out on something you really are not allowed!!!! It's never done me any harm!

Mmmmm jelly. Although I tried the mango and passion fruit one today and it was really watery and horrible. Felt sickly all afternoon!

That'll be the fruit Jen. Not allowed it in any form.

I buy sugar free from aldi at the moment....asda put their prices up again. Hartleys nice for range of flavour though.

Hartleys do a mango and passion fruit sugar free pot too. No fruit pieces. I thought it was ok. C

Hartleys do a mango and passion fruit sugar free pot too. No fruit pieces. I thought it was ok.

Hi, xeilidhx - where did you get that from? I'd be really interested in trying some. I shop at one of the "biggest asdas in the north" apparently, and they only stock SF strawberry & SF orange. Both OK but I get bored of them quickly. Thanks!

I read the ingredients on the bigger Hartleys pots which are usually beside them. They're fewer cals per pot than the wee ones and I couldn't see sugar on ingredients :) haven't got them in to post info though!

They're mango and passion fruit, raspberry and cranberry, blackcurrant etc. x

I just kind of figured that as we aren't allowed fruit in yogurts etc., that fruit in jellies would be a no no. Having said that I guess we already do buy strawberry, orange and raspberry flavoured SF Jellies inthe packet. Hmmm, drooling now at the thought of mango LOL.

I remember, I saw these the other day actually and considered getting them .... What does everyone think - would we get away with the extra point whatever of a gram of carbs? ;)

Hartley's Low Calorie Jelly | Hartleys

Ingredients

Water, Cranberry Juice from Concentrate (1%), Raspberry Juice from Concentrate (1%), Gelling Agents (Potassium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Gellan Gum), Citric Acid, Flavourings, Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame-K), Colour (Carmoisine).

Carbohydrate1.0 g1.8 g
of which – sugars1.0 g1.8 g
of which – starch0.0 g0.0 g
Fat0.0 g0.0 g
of which – saturates0.0 g0.0 g

Hartley's Ready To Eat Jelly Pots | Hartleys

Ingredients

Water, Gelling Agents (Locust Bean Gum, Xanthan Gum, Gellan Gum), Citric Acid, Acidity Regulator (Potassium Citrates), Flavouring, Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulphame K), Colours (Carmine, Anthocyanins). Contains a source of phenylalanine.

Carbohydrate0.4 g0.5 g
of which – sugars0.0 g0.0 g
of which – starch0.0 g0.0 g
Fat0.0 g0.0 g
of which – saturates0.0 g0.0 g

I've never bought the read made pots cos I think its a waste of money, but I can see the good in having them as it will save on portion control. Your figures don't say per 100g or anything. They both still no fat though so thats got to be good.

Oops, sorry about the no measurements thing - left was per 100g & right was per 110g pot :)

I could never get the packets to settle, or they had big jelly clumps in. After a few times of trying I gave in and bought the pots. Asda must love me when I'm dukaning, upping their profits. Ha!

not bad then, if you still losing it must work for you. Asda do a huge profit from us dukaners LOL.

Back