Harvesters

dreamslim

Silver Member
I went to harvesters for lunch today and just wanted to check if anyone knew if my syn values are correct.

I had salad (lettuce, carrots, beetroot, sweet corn) with a ladle of red devil sauce (3 syns) and for main I had half a spitroast chicken, it came with skin in but I removed this, grilled chicken breast with new potatoes, sweet corn and mushroom Monterey Jack sauce (2 syns). I asked the server to ensure that there was no butter with the corn or potatoes but have been panicking that they put something on the chicken because 'spit roast' and 'grilled' meant that I didn't even think about the possibility of oil or butter, does anyone know if harvesters do use oil or butter to cook the food?

Thanks

You can have a completely syn free meal at Harvester - if you wanted. There's loads to chose from, it's one of the best places for eating out!
They are very good at adapting your meal - just ask -check how things are cooked - the simply chicken is a safer bet, or the grilled steak, the salmon, the grilled lamb chops, the gammon. Ask for rice, new pots or jacket spud, take your own fat free dressing for the salad. You could add king prawns to the steak for a surf'n'turf! xx

I went to harvesters for lunch today and just wanted to check if anyone knew if my syn values are correct.

I had salad (lettuce, carrots, beetroot, sweet corn) with a ladle of red devil sauce (3 syns) and for main I had half a spitroast chicken, it came with skin in but I removed this, grilled chicken breast with new potatoes, sweet corn and mushroom Monterey Jack sauce (2 syns). I asked the server to ensure that there was no butter with the corn or potatoes but have been panicking that they put something on the chicken because 'spit roast' and 'grilled' meant that I didn't even think about the possibility of oil or butter, does anyone know if harvesters do use oil or butter to cook the food?

Thanks

I worked at Harvester and we never put oil or butter on the chicken. They did have seasoning on the skin of the chicken though. Corn is just grilled and potatoes are just heated up. Sometimes they oiled the potatoes but you would notice the oily texture HTH

I think the last time I went I had a salad with a chicken breast and bacon, with the dressing on the side. It was delicious

I love the Salmon from here it is amazing!!!
How many sysns is that on a green day though?

When i go i have the simply chicken - chicken breast, jacket potato with no butter, and peas ... syn free :)

I have simply chicken with Rice when i go and always fill a bowl with salad to add to my meal (watch out for syns in potato salad coleslaw and dressings) the chilli table sauce Is only half a syn per tbsp and v yummy oh and the sundae best Is 13 syns

We had harvesters tonight. The sea bass was really yummy - just hoping it was free on EE :fingerscrossed:

This has been a huge help thanks, we are off to harvester next week for hubbys b day and I want to stay on track :)

I am going harvester on Saturday because the salad bar and it being my first week harvesters seems like a great choice to get a syn free meal!

I made the mistake of having mash potato when I went to Harvester last night. I can't find the syns anywhere. Does anyone know what it is?

I love the piri piri chicken skewers with basmati rice. Very tasty provided the chicken isn't overcooked. There's lots of choice for SW fans which makes eating out a lot more do-able.

How many syns dya reckon are in the fried chicken? :p

im off to harvester on tuesday and can wait :D. going to have grilled chicken and im going to have chips (12 syns :) ) x

Reallllly craving harvester right now! :)

Back