1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Has any of you got the Nokia 5800 Music Xpress phone or use a similar Nokia for minis

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by big bear, 23 May 2011 Social URL.

1. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    slimming world
    Hi guys

I've the above mentioned phone & wondered is there some sort of download to trace my walking/count my calories etc or some sort of walking app...if so is it free or how much is it?

I'm useless with technical things/downloads etc etc

Also when I use my phone for minimins I can view all the posts but when I try to reply it won't let me. The reply box is all grey and it'll only let me type in capitals but as soon as I put reply it says message too short.

This just happened as I used to be able to use the phone all the time to reply, type new posts etc I can reply/type new posts etc on facebook. Any one any idea why I can't do this any more.

I really hope someone can help as I like to lie in bed at night & look at posts etc but it's annoying that I can't reply.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.