Has anybody tried Go Lower?

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by brixtonjacks, 15 January 2008 Social URL.

1. brixtonjacks

brixtonjacks Member

I've just found it on the internet and it looks great but as ever I'm sceptical because it's pretty expensive... :(

Can anybody tell me what it's like?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. skinnygirl

skinnygirl Member

I haven't actually done the diet but discovered it on the net back in October, I had a long chat with the founder on the phone to get more info. It is a meal replacement diet but instead of just shakes and suop like LL and CD you get actual food - microwavable meals . You have 3 meals and 2 snacks a day and it is based on a total calorie intake of 1200 cals per day. it is high protein and low carb so you do enter ketosis.

You buy 1 motnhs food up front and take it from there. the thing that put me off is that I have lost 5 1/2 stone on LL in 2006 and managed to keep it off - I did Cd last year and lost no weight becuase I was SS qll week and then eating at weekends.I would like to lose another 2 stone and go lower seemed like too many cals so I have gone back to LL.

Good luck and do let us know the outcome if you decide to give it a go.
  4. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

I started a thread about this yesterday :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.