Has anyone been to Marrakech?

noodles1609

Having a very lovely life
Hi all

Just booked for a 3 night trip over Valentines next year. I've had the 3 nights for ages with a KGB deal and was planning to go last July for my OH's birthday but Ryanair pulled the flights. Think we've dropped really lucky with the place we're staying, it's got amazing reviews on tripadvisor. We've got 2 full days to explore, and I'm a bit of a photographer (entirely amateur but I have a go) - so was wondering if anyone has any recommendations?

I've done Tunisia a couple of times as a teenager so I have some awareness of the ways of the folk with hassle and bartering, and being offered many camels for my hand etc lol, but never ventured to Morroco.

Does anyone have any must see's and must do's?

Many thanks

Do you have anything to add to the questions I asked above Desertman?

Only been to Agadir with my husband & 2 daughters. We all loved it ?
A simple polite no thank you works wonders. I'm so jealous wish we were going back.

Just seen your reply chick - 2 weeks tomorrow now! I'm glad the no thanks will work as I'm starting to worry a little! We're staying right smack bang in the middle of everything which will be fabulous for the atmosphere, but reading all the do's and don't I'm wondering if I've made an error booking! I'm sure it'll be fine, and nearly 30 degrees of sun in February will be marvellous, I've been so very cold with all this snow!

Back