Has anyone brought the cookery books for Easy

moshermum

Hi
I am thinking of buying a cookery book for Extra Easy and wondered if anyone would recommend or advise not to. It would be really helpful to hear from anyone who regularly uses these books.

Many Thanks

I have the taste of asia one which has some gorgeous recipes, the little book of soups is really good too. I also have the extra easy one with an orangey cover but can't remember the title. I'm addicted to recipe books though!! If you didn't want to spend loads there are tons of recipes on here, the SW website and in old magazines :)

I have the taste of asia one which has some gorgeous recipes, the little book of soups is really good too. I also have the extra easy one with an orangey cover but can't remember the title. I'm addicted to recipe books though!! If you didn't want to spend loads there are tons of recipes on here, the SW website and in old magazines :)

Thanks
Yes I have cut out some recipes from the latest issue and I can pick some up from the website, I love to have the books (no idea why). I loved the Hairy Dieters book and I have been through working out the syn values of some of my favourites. I just fancied having some of the Extra Easy ones in one place.

Think I have nearly every one going! I sit down with my books before I go shopping for the week and plan out my meals in advance.

I have purchased the All in One and the Extra Easy cookbook, so I am looking forward to them coming. Namorada, that's what I am planning to do, I tried to shop this week with a plan, but I need the books really.

Back