Has anyone come here from ww?

lozzie84

Hi x
Just wondering if anyone swapped from ww to SW?
I am seriously struggling with the massive amounts of food I eat? Free but high carb ect x
What makes slimming world better?

I came over from ww, I did lose a stone on Ww but struggled with feeling hungry. I decided to lose last half stone on sw As its better for me to follow this diet long term.

I've come from ww. I find sw so much easier to follow. Sometimes I feel I'm eating too much but my clothes feel looser so I know it's ok. I've not been weighed this week as I'm stopping in a hotel. I've found choosing food in the hotel easier, if a little boring ie. steak/chicken, new spuds and veg with no butter or sauces.

On a couple of occasions, at home, I've been unable to finish my evening meal because I've had a decent sized lunch, something that never happened on ww. It's also great not having to weigh everything and no point counting :)

All in all I feel very happy with sw and really feel that this time it's going to work:eek:

Jane (thinking positive)

Thanks for both your info x
I was struggling but you've answered my questions x
I don't want to feel hungry x I'm here because I obviously love my food!
Positive thinking for me x
Good luck to u both x

lozzie84 said:
Hi x
Just wondering if anyone swapped from ww to SW?
I am seriously struggling with the massive amounts of food I eat? Free but high carb ect x
What makes slimming world better?

What makes slimming world better hmmmmmmmm.
Well I did ww on and off for years and kept losing and putting on the same few stone.
With slimming world I don't feel hungry Ever because if I'm hungry I can eat with no points to worry about and I'm eating a ton these days AND LOSING WEIGHT its madness and I love it . It is hard getting out of the ww mentality though but Im loving every minute and am finding that I don't crave as much crap because I don't feel restricted and hungry I'm getting closer to the target I set myself and all without dropping any points ..... I may have to change my target at this rate :) good luck and welcome to sw its the best diet because its a lifestyle choice and easy to stick to

Back