Has anyone developed spots on LT

Pinklady1911

serial dieter!!!
Hi all, my weight loss is radpily coming down but my skin is getting bad, i drink loads of water and havent changed anything like washing powder or shower gel etc, i dont knw what it is??? is driving me mad im full of them!!! :cry:but like i said im happy because my weight loss is brill suppose you cant have it all!! anyone else had this and any remedies out there?

YES! OMG YES. meeeeeeeeeee!

im presuming, with weight loss, comes the hormonal changes too, so im guessing this is the reason why. i look like a teenager again, loadsa spots!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can't believe I'm not the only one I don't normaly get spots now my face is or should I say my forehead is full of them and they hurt...

Maybe it's because I'm still in the throws of Puberty myself but I found that my skin has actually cleared up. I used to get huge cyst like acne on my face and whole forests of black heads and I always had a rigorous facial and cleanliness routine but nothing helped. Now I'm beginning to lose weight my skin has never looked better, apart from my bacne which I don't think even laser abrasion would help!

Treat yourself, I know for a fact that the 'Fresh Face Masks' from Lush are amazing at cooling and clearing up spots for teenage (Or otherwise) Skin. You don't need to use loads either so it'll make a nice little practical treat. I'd give you a link but I shant risk it, I'll have to let you find it on your own I'm afraid
xxxx

Great thanks for that, im gald im not the only one getting them! I am a fully experienced Beautician and normally have fab skin due to my skin care routine im obsessed but nothing is working, i will have a read up on them masks thanks again! :)

Back