Has anyone done the 1000 Kcal Plan?

dcedwards

Firstly just wanted to say HI, I am new to this website!!

I started the cambridge diet back in January of this year and lost my target of 3 stone before my wedding back in June, however since the wedding I have gone and put back on nearly a stone and really want to get it off!!! I can not get back into the sole source plan and 790 is a struggle so was wondering if the 1000 kcal plan might be a good one to get of my 1 stone and maybe a little bit extra?

Any advice will be great thanks xxxxxxxx

Hi there and congratulations on losing all that weight and congratulations on your wedding!!

Sorry I am doing the 790 plan but thought I would say "HI" anyway! I struggle to find people to chat to about the 790 plan, most people here seem to be doing sole source (been there done that, can't do it again !!!!)

Good luck with losing the stone, hope you find someone to chat to. x

I am moving up the steps at the moment, lost my weight on Step 2 and am trying to stabilise by moving up.

Been on 1000 cals for a week, seems like I am eating a banquet everyday compared to Step 2 - not sure how I would feel having dieting on 1000 cals only.

Hiya i'm not on 1000 but on 1200plan and i find it fits nice and easily with my lifestyle and aside from not losing for the past fortnight i've lost 6lbs in 3 weeks so it's still good :) Good luck with whatever you decide xx

Back