Has anyone else done this....or have I just finally lost the plot....

Nicola1985

Ok so at WI this Wednesday just gone after a week sticking 100% to plan, plenty of exercise, no booze, low syns, etc,etc....took my shoes off, unloaded handbag / jacket, stepped on scales only to be met with the dreaded *MAINTAIN* :mad:

So off I plodded home, heart in my boots, berating myself with such thoughts as..."oh I shouldn't have had all that brown rice, yeah it's free but still, a calories a calorie.....and maybe I shouldn't have had so much fruit that day....and I should stop having so much tea / coffee with milk....that must be where I've gone wrong (etc, etc, you know how it goes). Then I realised......I wasn't wearing my usual leggings like I do every Wednesday for WI. I was wearing my proper denim jeans. So yes I hurried home, whipped them off and weighed the swines. Exactly a pound they weighed! I got weighed on my scales this time wearing my usual leggings and hey presto...I'd lost a pound like I do every week :D

So I wondered....am I just crazy n maybe a lil obsessed or do other people have WI day clothes / outfits??

Maybe I am just barmy.

i do the same, every weigh in day i wear leggans and a strap top!
no matter what the weather is otuside, i think im scared incase what im wearing adds a lb so i wear that week in week out!
seems to have worked so far:)

Oh yes! Wear the same thing every week, or if I don't, I weigh the originals and the alternative :D

i always try to poop before i weigh too. but i weigh at home, so its a bit easier for me! (and its a noody weight as well...thats a bit difficult at class:D)

i always try to poop before i weigh too. but i weigh at home, so its a bit easier for me! (and its a noody weight as well...thats a bit difficult at class:D)

Hahaha, that is hilarious. I can only "go" in the morning usually so no good for me as WI is in evening. I always have a wee before though and won't eat my tea or have anything to drink about an hour before :)

Oh I totally do this - same dress every week, and I'll continue wearing it even once it's huge on me haha! :D And always have a wee just before going into class too x

I started off wearing jeans but wore leggings one day & now Im too scared to wear anything else lol. So youre defo not alone! x

i do sw at home and once i did wi wearing jeans...chunky belt and a jumper. biiiigggggg mistake lmao my usual outfit is my pjs and after ive been to the loo in the a.m =]

Leggings and the flimsiest top I can find, never ever ever ever ever wear jeans to weigh in!

Back