Has anyone else had theyre diet stuffed by Christmas food already?!

Jimbob12345

Has anyone else already had theyre diet stuffed by Christmas food?!

Its everywhere and SOOOOO BAD.......but also SOOOOOO GOOD!!

Yep! I have since I weighed in Monday night at slimming world - lost 12 pounds in 3 weeks. But then all this food appeared and well....I've literally lost the (food) plot.... and Xmas is 2 days away!

Never mind - doubt we shall be the only ones...

Happy Christmas to you and yours :xmascheers:

jared767 said:
I did! And I don't feel bad about it. I can always lose it anyway. Might as well enjoy the holidays :)

Know what you mean! I was out of control in December because in my mind I'd already written it off and was getting ready for January! Starting this morning.... Will see how that works out!

Hi there - I had weigh in and havent tonight and havent been for 2 weeks..gained 5lbs. Not suprised tbh and also not in the slighest bit bothered as know I can loose it. Ate/drank what I wanted for 2 weeks so I deserved it. Plus im still 7lbs lighter than when I started which was 3 weeks before Xmas

Hope alls well with you

Kim :)

Hey that's not too bad! As you say you'll nail that I'm sure! I got a shock! +15lbs! Couldn't help but be shocked and a bit proud of myself also! If you're gonna do it, do it properly I guess!! Not bothered really either. Even with the 15 I've put back on im still 2.5 stone less than I was when i started so all it's done it add a stone to my total I need to reach goal! Meh, whatever! I've just had a cup of tea and 3 advent calendar chocs! What diet are you following?

:)I think you should quite rightly be proud of that gain - if you gonna do it do it right :)

Like you say you've still lost 2.5stone already - so you still a winner - you know how to do it, so am sure you'll be able to get back on it.

Like I said Id originally lost 12 pounds and even after my gain im still 7lbs lighter...all I was bothered about at weigh in was that I hadnt put all my weight loss back on - which I havent.

Know that I'll be able to do it again :)
I'm doing Slimming World (again) - how have you done it?

Kim

Trying to get back on the wagon today I have had my breakfast lunch and dinner and I'm starving still !!!! Xmas really fecked me up raging I was doing so good and now im hungry all the time :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I fell off the wagon 18 months ago! This time last year I weighed the same same as I do now, and decided then to seriously diet. That failed but this time I will reach my goal, I am as determined as last year, only difference is that the button popped on my favourite failsafe jeans on New Years Eve. That has given me the shame/resolve/push to make it work.
Have joined here for a bit of support and am feeling better about it already, good luck to one and all x

Back