Has anyone else had this problem or am I mad?

hannon89

Hiiiiiiii everyone

I've been sticking to SW religiously for ages now, I also go gym 5 sometimes 6 days/nights a week, my weight has maintained for around 2 weeks now and it's driving me crazy!! My sister who just does the diet, doesnt go gym at all is loosing around 4-5 pounds a week! I dont understand :(
This week I've only gone gym twice, just want to see if it effects my weight at all - maybe the weight i'm loosing is turning to muscle?!? which I dont want to happen for a long time yet!!!

Fingers crossed!!! x

Are you new to exercise? How much water are you drinking? That can slow you down if you don't drink enough. Aim for 2 litres a day. How many syns do you have a day? Maybe try mixing it up a little - have a high sysn day one day and a low syn day the next. But to be honest, the weight will come off (probably in a rush of several pounds) eventually, it can't not if you are sticking to the plan. It's only been two weeks that you have maintained, don't panic!

No! i've been excercising 5-6 times a week for about 4-5 months, i had a months break from it its just these past 2 weeks...maybe your right about the water! i'll try drinking more this week! this week i've stuck to maximum 5 syns a week to see if that effects it also

thanks for the advice :) x

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO 6 pounds off this week :) well that was easy!!! sooo happy i took your advice, lots of water! thank you xxxx

Back