has anyone else noticed

katieangel

how much food there is on the tv?

from ads to tv shows there seems to be nonstop food

Oh yeah...

Everything looks delicious, even the stuff I dont like lol

Hmmm tripe delicious pmsl

Last edited:
That and facebook....everyone seems to be posting pics of scran they've made or updating status's about what they're just about to have or have just had....ugh!

If my laptop wasn't balanced precariously over my belly I'd be half tempted to cheat!

yeah i was so tempted to eat something today but the fact that i have so much weight to lose is what stopped me

I must be lucky, in week 2 and food repulses me already. I just keep thinking "that's what made me this fat" and I hate it. x

I was just reading this and looked at the tv...

BBC 3

What does human flesh taste like... Ohhhhhh yummy lol

If that don't put me off solid food I don't know what will !!!

That and facebook....everyone seems to be posting pics of scran they've made or updating status's about what they're just about to have or have just had....ugh!

If my laptop wasn't balanced precariously over my belly I'd be half tempted to cheat!

Yes I have noticed that too... Is there really any need to show us all their Sunday dinner and someone has also posted a cheesecake :(

I was just reading this and looked at the tv...

BBC 3

What does human flesh taste like... Ohhhhhh yummy lol

If that don't put me off solid food I don't know what will !!!

lol thanks for putting that image in my head that actually helped

Well......

They said it's illegal to eat human flesh, even your own !!

But this bloke got a doctor to remove some muscle from his thigh, then they put it through scientific tests... By this point my OH had left the room almost being sick lol..

The tests concluded like it was more on the red meat side of things a mixture of lamb, pork and veal!! I think they said...

All of us need to be very carefull of the fuzz... Our bodies are eating ourselves on this diet, we could be arrested !!!

Funny you should say that.. My biology classmates are looking more and more appealing as food sources.
Especially when before my diet we always had 'Cake friday' They wasn't going to do it any more in support of my diet (Bless 'em) but that wouldn't have been fair. So while I'm sitting there with my shake and they all got cake...

I can't help but wonder what would happen if I just took a nibble? But if the coppers will get involved I think I'll just let that urge pass. :)

Back