Has anyone got a large amount too loose on lipotrim?

Hi overall I've got 8+ stone to lose hun. My aim is 10 stone then see how I look to whether it's anymore.

So far I've lost 3 stone in 9 weeks (10th weigh in tomorrow) best decision I made doing this diet. :D

It is tough the first week but once your past that it gets easier. I pay £36 per week hun (saves me answering your other post ;))

Good luck hun!

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

in total I have 6st to lose and I have lost over 2.5st in 5 weeks best diet I have found that breaks your bad food habits x

Wow amazing weight loss, I do worry about maintaining any weightloss I achieve , ( look at me panicking already) I haven't even signed up yet, or watched the DVD so I don't really have a full understanding of how it all works.

I can't weight to start loosing some fat, worrying about excess skin etc. I've got a cross trainer so I plan to use that daily.

Have you guys found that your skin has shrunk back!?

I'm loving this forum already xxx

Also keeping the weight off? Just read on the website they have Lipitrim meals,?

Will I ever be able to eat normal food Again !?? Xx

Hey hun - I have a huge amount to lose! I am currently 22st11lbs and need to be closer to 11 - so we're looking at nearly 12 stone to lose! I am hoping Lipotrim will do the trick!

And yes you will eventually go back to normal food but with a different view on it. Hopefully by the end of it you will be looking at food in a different light - just as fuel not a pass time! x

I started this 9 weeks ago monday and was 21 stone 2lb I am now 17stone 6 I need or want to be nearer 11 my end date is set for august so am hoping I can do it. As for lose skin I have a bit especially my bingo wings I have tried everything and anything but dont notice it yet. I guess if your losing so fast you need to it takes a while for the old skin to catch up :-D

ohtobeslinky said:
Hey hun - I have a huge amount to lose! I am currently 22st11lbs and need to be closer to 11 - so we're looking at nearly 12 stone to lose! I am hoping Lipotrim will do the trick!

And yes you will eventually go back to normal food but with a different view on it. Hopefully by the end of it you will be looking at food in a different light - just as fuel not a pass time! x

Wow so glad there are others on here that have big losses, we can really spur each other on! Really feeling motivated now! About to make the cool to the pharmacy now!

How long have you been on the plan slinky? X

operationslim31 said:
I started this 9 weeks ago monday and was 21 stone 2lb I am now 17stone 6 I need or want to be nearer 11 my end date is set for august so am hoping I can do it. As for lose skin I have a bit especially my bingo wings I have tried everything and anything but dont notice it yet. I guess if your losing so fast you need to it takes a while for the old skin to catch up :-D

Operation slim you story has really given me the boost I need!! Can I ask , what dress size you were to begin with an what you are now?
I understand that's a personal question and if you don want to answer.

Youve lost 4 stone in 9 weeks can't believe it! X

When I did it a year or so ago I was on it for about 2 months and lost 4 stone for a holiday I was going on. I know it's not much but it really helped. Now I have a wedding, honeymoon and my 30th birthday to aim for so I need to stick on this a lot longer. I started this time on Monday.

It's hard to see the end goal when it's so much weight so I'm doing a week at a time. So that way I don't lose sight of my goal. Each week is an achievement on Lipotrim.

We can do this!!! Whooooo! x

ohtobeslinky said:
When I did it a year or so ago I was on it for about 2 months and lost 4 stone for a holiday I was going on. I know it's not much but it really helped. Now I have a wedding, honeymoon and my 30th birthday to aim for so I need to stick on this a lot longer. I started this time on Monday.

It's hard to see the end goal when it's so much weight so I'm doing a week at a time. So that way I don't lose sight of my goal. Each week is an achievement on Lipotrim.

We can do this!!! Whooooo! x

Amazing! Four stone is a considerable weight loss! You must have noticed a huge difference?

I just tried to PM u slinky but it says access denied??! Still trying to navigate my way around the site..
Xx

Oh! It shouldn't - let me try and PM you instead! x

Sorry hun - I think you need to change some settings on your user cp - this was the message -"Marley87 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

Same message hun - you may want to message the administrators - or it may get activated after a certain amount of time on the forums? x

Marley:

I'm on another vlcd - and can tell you that they all work. I've lost 60lbs+ in 13 weeks.

I didn't believe it would be possible or easy. I started as I met several people who had lost 7 and 5 stone. I have 10-12 stone to loose and have lost 6lbs since 15 Dec.

You do need to get into the right frame of mind and stick on the plan you choose. That means dealing with social situations and family who want to feed you. It means no excuses and strengthening your will power over the weeks.

LT is good as you go and get weighed. Slim &Save, Exante or Kee Diet have different food varieties.

My programme is called Alizonne. It comes with weekly treatments and GP supervision and blood tests so is more expensive. See more at http://www.minimins.com/very-low-calorie-diets/248043-120lbs-shed-alizonne-tightening.html My skin is retracting well - amazing given I've lost the equivalent of 2 sacks of dog food in 3 months.

It's really important is that you are already thinking about maintenance. Decide you will maintain and will do whatever is needed to stay at goal. That will require vigilance and monitoring as we didn't get fat in a short period and have ingrained habits and behaviours which don't keep us healthy. So in one sense, the real work begins when we have shed the excess and are at goal.

Whatever you choose to do, you'll get lots of support from the Miniminners.

Good luck,

Ali

ohtobeslinky said:
Same message hun - you may want to message the administrators - or it may get activated after a certain amount of time on the forums? x

Thanks for your help slinky! How do I go about
Messaging the admin? I'm on the app on my iPhone. Sorry for a million questions I'm so new to all of this xx

Ahhh you may have to do it on a computer - I'm not sure how the app works.

Back