Has anyone had alcohol on plan ?

Hi I want to know of any one has had alcohol on the plan ? I don't need people to tell me it's dangerous . I am going to bring mysel out of ketosis ?

Any one who's had alcohol please share

Hi I had alcohol last night, but I didn't bring myself out of ketosis. I just took it easy and had about 3 drinks with water inbetween x

The only risk is when youre in ketosis If youre bringing yourself out of ketosis then youre totally safe to drink :) Just be careful you dont get the munchies :)

As long as your out of ketosis your be fine. If your worried about calories....stick clear spirits.

Remember to fill up your stomach before drinking otherwise your gonna be singing the macarena before you've even ordered ;) lol x

Lol exactly trust me I know!!

Thanks guys I'm going to have a meal just before I go out , I don't intend to drink large amounts I just want to have a few vodka Dcokes , I'm going to add a bit more protein to my meal tonight and get straight back to being 100% tomoz. I have been on 4 days and not cheated and that's weird for me. I think my mind and motivation is set this time x

When I did the diet the first time I would occasionally drink and it made me evil lol, I would fall out with people for no reason! I was in my early twenties though so didn't feel I could go out and not drink :)

Em_Butterfly said:
When I did the diet the first time I would occasionally drink and it made me evil lol, I would fall out with people for no reason! I was in my early twenties though so didn't feel I could go out and not drink :)

Did it effect your losses a lot ? I'm not going to be doing it every week. Yeh I'm 21 so hard to bee 100% on a Saturday x

I totally get that as I was 21,22 back then (now 29 boo!) so I just couldn't do without a drink - which sounds awful but when you're young it's hard! That said, I think you're supposed to knock myself out of ketosis before you drink, it can be dangerous - I think someone said they ended up in hospital :S I didn't always drink, sometimes I'd drive and just have soda water all night!

I still lost well, got down to a size 12 and went to Aiya Napa with my friends to drink some more lol!

Jus be careful :) x

Think ive knocked myself out had a salmon n cucumber sandwich and carrots, I've only had 1 packet today might have some soup poured over sum brocli before I go out x

Don't plan on doing it very often just for special stuff I just had to start the plan on Wednesday I was motivated. Don't plan on having a hangover either x

I drank last night i took myself out of ketosis too did not drink THAT much but was still wrecked cos it had been that long since i had alcohol ha ha and hungova today but not ill or anything just the normal type of hangover =D

Back