Has anyone lost weight on 810 or 1000?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by cee-cee, 28 April 2008 Social URL.

1. cee-cee

cee-cee Dizzy blonde

Diet:
    Lipotrim, moved to CD
    After 4 weeks on lipotrim, I'm starting CD tomorrow, and can't wait. I want a less severe regime, as I was starting to feel really unwell on 450 cals, so for the last 4 days have been having 2 shakes and 1 meal.

I'm worried that my metabolism has packed up completely! I still have a lot of weight to lose, so my question is: Is there anyone out there on 810 or 1000 who is losing weight? Please tell me all :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BIG BIRDY

BIG BIRDY Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    A few people have lost all their weight on810. Stones of it. I haven't. My 810 was 1000, and my 1000 well just don't go there. If you are really strict with yourself and WEIGH everything, then you should.

4. moximc

moximc Member

I have lost 22lbs in seven weeks on 1,000 plan. Big Birdy's right - weigh everything or those portion sizes creep up and you'll stall! But it's basically easy to follow and works.

5. cee-cee

cee-cee Dizzy blonde

Diet:
    Lipotrim, moved to CD
    Thanks for that. Anyone else? Or do most people follow the SS or SS+

6. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    hi hun near the end of my journey now and doing 810 .Losing about 3lb a week so not bad xx

7. cee-cee

cee-cee Dizzy blonde

Diet:
    Lipotrim, moved to CD
    :wow: Your weight loss is amazing! How long did it take you, and did you do it all on SS?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.