Has anyone noticed......

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Chebs, 11 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Chebs

Chebs Wants a pie

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Their teeth are a wee bit less white the longer you are on CD? I don't care, it's nothing a bit of bleach won't fix, but my teeth seem to be turning yellow!:confused: I brush them 3 times a day so it's not my hygiene regime that's the problem before you ask he he he..............

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    No, but then I have never had very white teeth.

4. susie Q

susie Q Full Member

Diet:
    cd
    I haven't noticed that yet!!!!!! But I must say my teeth ache, no real pain, but they are deffinatly aching, must be lack of use, as they were always busy chewing on one thing after another for years, they must be feeling a bit lonely x

5. LizDesigns

LizDesigns Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.46%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I've noticed mine have got alot whiter. Although this is probably to do with the fact that I now don't drink tea or coffee, whereas before I was a bit of a coffee fiend.

6. Chebs

Chebs Wants a pie

Diet:
    Cambridge diet

Ahh, I think you may have answered my question. I never drank fizzy drinks, tea or coffee before starting CD, but now I have a cup of black coffee in the morning and another one in the evening because the caffeine helps me to *ahem* go to the toilet..........so maybe that's the prob!

xx

7. Sunnysmile

Sunnysmile Laserbeams set on goal

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Mine have gone a bit whiter too! Same as Liz, only with Diet Coke. I used to drink buckets of the stuff :eek:

8. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    My teeth feel better (i think due to the absence of daily bucketsful of Diet Coke) But i think they are a little yellower (not that they were pearly white pre CD either) & i've pretty much put that down to drinking black tea.

9. jackietrew

jackietrew Will be slim!!!!!!!

Diet:
    CD - Sole Source
    my teeth feel really sensitive actually! and iv had to resort to sensodine toothpaste, this is a real blow for me as iv never really drank fizzy drinks etc and have always drank water, but its making it hard to drink water because even though i dont have my water cold it still hurts! :-(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.