Has anyone noticed

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Noticed how none of our threads have been mysteriously move to the SHHHHHHH f***t Z**e.. Mods must be having a wee tipple tonight lol xx

No theyre not ;)

We're always around :giggle:

HEHEHE I did wonder why some of them hadn't been shifted over mysteriously but was just happy that they weren't.

Lol SL .... oops i dont like the flirt zone...cause we aint flirting....just having the crack and a bit of banter...flirting makes it sound wrong and its all a bot isolated down there :(

Shucks, we could have gotten away with it ...if it weren't for those pesky mods!!!! LMAO xx

Oh we never go to bed lol

Nah dont look at everything, loads though, I know I read way more than I respond to - just incase ;)
Do you get paid..as in a job..or do you do it outta love, bordem, madness?

yeah do u get paid or do you do this for fun?

Do you get paid..as in a job..or do you do it outta love, bordem, madness?

Totally voluntary Nic for the last 2 years....on top of full time job and 3 kids:eek::D

Nic... now look what you've done - they're all coming out of the woodwork!!!!!!!!!

Nic... now look what you've done - they're all coming out of the woodwork!!!!!!!!!
Hahaha was psrt of a cunning plan to distract them from the real threat mhhwahhahahaaaaaa

yeah do u get paid or do you do this for fun?

I think fun doesn't cover it hun!! :D Just a commitment to the ethos of Minimins and wanting it to be an enjoyable and supportive , safe place for everyone :)

Back