• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Has anyone read the twilight saga??

just wondered if anyone had read the 4 books, im on the fourth one now, arrggg they are so good , i am in love with edward!!!!:rolleyes:
OMG started reading it yesterday and I am addicted. all my girl friends are reading the books just now and we are having a girls night in to have a "twilight" night and watch to film.

Its amazing how addicted and consumed with the books we all are.

L xxx

its brilliant isnt it!!!! Oh my god the 4th book is brilliant and im only 200 pages in!!! only another 500 to go!!! hehe

the film is great aswell isnt it!! have watched it quite a few times!! haha x

the film is great aswell isnt it!! have watched it quite a few times!! haha x
Well I know I will prob finish this book over the next couple of days so are going to buy the other 3 books today :D:D

I will succeed!!!
OMG YES!!!

I read them all back-to-back and then repeated. I LOVE Edward - and he is divine in the film too.

My fave books ever - woohoo for vampires!!! I'd be a red day meal for Edward ANY day!!! :)

haha!!absolutley!!!

StaceyUK

Gold Member
ME ME ME ME ME!!!! Yes, I'm a teenager. LOL

I LOVE the books/film. Have you read Midnight Sun online? It's Twilight but from Edward's point of view. You can read a partial draft of it on Stephenie Meyer's website. It's a MUST read!

I will succeed!!!
ME ME ME ME ME!!!! Yes, I'm a teenager. LOL

I LOVE the books/film. Have you read Midnight Sun online? It's Twilight but from Edward's point of view. You can read a partial draft of it on Stephenie Meyer's website. It's a MUST read!
I agree - I hope she finishes it but she says it's on hold indefinately :(

I liked it better from Edward's view...hmmmm...Edwarrrd *drools*

b_n_3003

Silver Member
my sister has all 4, she's just lent me the first so when baby goes to bed I'm going to start it tonight, she says they are totally addictive!

OMG I just love love love them, took me about 3-4 weeks to read all 4 - just couldn't put them down!! So addictive, going to read them again ready for when New Moon is released in November.

Tab

Ive only read book 1 up to now as my library doesnt seem to have them in!!
I keep looking to order them though lol

My daughter, who is 21, read these before a film was mentioned and I reluctantly agreed to go see the film when it came out, assuming I would hate it. How wrong was I !! I thoroughly enjoyed it and am looking forward to watching New Moon in October/November :)

I have all four books that my teenage girls have read and went mad for. Never thought to read them myself, perhaps I should give them a go.

Donny they are called Twilight, New moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn and they are by stephanie Meyer. x