Has anyone recently started the Lipotrim TFR?

Hi - I started the program yesterday and am at the end of day two...I would really appreciate some lipotrim 'buddies', as I don't really feel comfortable discussing with people who don't know anything about it. I am following this thing to a T and am finding the evenings quite bad so far...any pearls of wisdom or general chat welcome

Hi there. my fiancé and I starterd on Monday as well. He did it 5 years ago and lost 3 stone in around 4-6 weeks so it's been good to start it with him as he's prepared me for what to expect.

Day 1 was ok, yesterday was s bit harder and today has been a mixture. I felt great at dinner time then been hard tonight.
I'll be on here to gee you along when you need it
What's working for me is lots of water when I start to feel the pangs and when a craving Kicks in I use a mantra like 'do I really want this food more than I want to lose weight? And it's working for me.
Planning on doing this for 3-4 weeks then re-feed.
Starting weight was 166lb. Want to get a stone and half ton2 stone off
What about you? How long are you doing it? What combination of drinks are you on? My other half like ice in his shakes. You blend some ice in the shake. Said they taste better

Hi Joanne - thanks for the reply. I'm finding it ok at the moment - obviously it's early days but I am hoping to lose about 3.5 to 4 stone. Not really sure how long it's going to take so not measuring in weeks - just going to try and keep on it until I've lost it!

I find the evenings worse too - I work a long day (with commuting) so it keeps me busy...then when I get home it's quite difficult, but hey no pain no gain (or loss!!)

I am finding the shakes really lumpy at work as I don't have a hand blender there but, tbh, I quite like a few lumps...something solid hahaha.

Have been drinking lots of water and constantly need the loo, I even had to change where I sit on the train just in case.

Good luck to you and hubby, I'll post how I get on on Monday and pop back in here whenever I can :)

Poor you needing a change with the trains... I've not been bad to be honest and have heard that the body gets used to holding the water so hopefully that will settle for you.
Are you up on the Keytosis thing? Supposed to kick in after 3-4 days and where you become w far burning machine!? Looking forward to that but not the bad breath that comes with it...
I too have kept it on the down low in terms of telling people but

Hi Joanne - thanks for the reply. I'm finding it ok at the moment - obviously it's early days but I am hoping to lose about 3.5 to 4 stone. Not really sure how long it's going to take so not measuring in weeks - just going to try and keep on it until I've lost it!

I find the evenings worse too - I work a long day (with commuting) so it keeps me busy...then when I get home it's quite difficult, but hey no pain no gain (or loss!!)

I am finding the shakes really lumpy at work as I don't have a hand blender there but, tbh, I quite like a few lumps...something solid hahaha.

Have been drinking lots of water and constantly need the loo, I even had to change where I sit on the train just in case.

Good luck to you and hubby, I'll post how I get on on Monday and pop back in here whenever I can :)

I'm typing on my phone and it is playing up on this site.
I'll con back on when I can get on my laptop which is currently playing up!
Good luck for tomtotow. The Keytosis stage should start then and that's when the fat is really burnt and the hunger stems.. Fingers xd!

Hey guys hope ur OK.

start a diary in the lt diary section and there's a few of us good to chat with.

Hi Joanie

Been meaning to get on here more, just got 2 boys who keep me busy.
Hope it's going ok for you.
I'm Nathan's fiancée who you spoke to on here just before we started. On day 5 now and it's going ok.
Day 1 was a bit of an adjustment, day 2not bad, day 3 the hardest and yday was fine. Hoping for a comfortable day today.
Are you doing ok?

Hi Joanie

Been meaning to get on here more, just got 2 boys who keep me busy.
Hope it's going ok for you.
I'm Nathan's fiancée who you spoke to on here just before we started. On day 5 now and it's going ok.
Day 1 was a bit of an adjustment, day 2not bad, day 3 the hardest and yday was fine. Hoping for a comfortable day today.
Are you doing ok?

Thanks Joanne, after today it's much easier. It's good you have the distraction of the boys my wee girl keeps me busy.

I'm on an enforced refeed as I had some medical issues with low platlets and nerve damage but kinda hoping possibly to get back on even for 1 week. Have a few packs here I could use.

Hi all - I had a really difficult day yesterday...constant hunger pangs - but much better today (thank god). I am definitely better whilst busy! This house is going to shine like a new pin after the weekend!

Good shout about the diary - thanks, I just have to wait for my first weigh in tho.

Good luck for the weekend all x

You too, Its been hard tonight especially as i had a peek on the scales...
but not gibing up! Firs Friday me and Nathan have not been able to have a cheeky Rum and coke...
3 weeks of my life though and the rewards will be way more greater than a glass of Rum :)

Not happy - did a silly thing and got on the scales too Joanne...although there is half a stone loss...I would lose that in the first week of any diet. I just hope I lose a lot more in these next 2 days before weigh in otherwise I know I will be disheartened.

I was a bit disheartened on Fri because scales weren't showing what I hoped to see but yesterday morning there was another 2lb loss in the morning so like with any diet if you weigh through the day or night then it'll show heavier than the morning. Even though their only liquid, the shakes will still weigh something.
If the Keytosis stage is to be believed, then I think the fat burning stage will increase before end of this week.

The way I'm trying to look st it this diet is that it is also giving me an opprtunity to gain willpower with food. I'm far from constantly eating when I'm not on this but I do give in easily at night.

This isn't an easy was to lose weight, not at all, but be proud that your on day 7 now.. I don't think this is for the faint hearted - and you've proved you've got discipline and willpower.

Like I say, look at other gains from this. My skin is looking cracking from all that water and never had so many vitamins in my life! It's a complete detox If you think about it.

I also measured my vital statistics just before I started and can see the bellys going down! Scales can be deceiving but true weight loss will show on the tape measure.

Maybe try and look up some more benefits online for losing weight this way.
Good luck for today and I hope you can stay with it

Not happy - did a silly thing and got on the scales too Joanne...although there is half a stone loss...I would lose that in the first week of any diet. I just hope I lose a lot more in these next 2 days before weigh in otherwise I know I will be disheartened.

I lost slowly first time and people put me down and I could do that on any plan. Lt helped me kick food additicions and understand why other diets fail.

Hi Joanie

Good point. That's what I'm trying to focus on the be honest.
I feel like I'm hiring a bit of a brick wall the last few days but still determined.

Did you feel flu/ey on the diet? Been aching today but my son has a bad cold so could have caught something from him.
Just getting so bored of the shakes.
Did you try the flapjack?
Are there any way to pep the liquids up? Think I already know the answer...

My water intake has dropped last few days. I either forgetting or struggling to get it down. Does that affect the weight loss if you aren't having the recommended amount?
I'm staying with it no matter what though...

Joanne,

Google ketoflu- it's part of this perfectly normal. The flapjack is a bit like chewing on a rubber sole. There's a great thread in the general Lt forum with suggestions how to take to make more palatable.

Not getting enough water makes it more difficult, it can bring false hunger and the cold symptoms you mention.

In had people very critical of me but tfr might only cause you to lose just a little more but you won't have hunger and you can focus on learning about your triggers and habits.

Thanks for the heads up on the rubber sole flapjack .. Had a feeling it wouldn't be great.
I'll look on the general forum and try and introduce myself on the diary section later.
I'm finding a bit of a mixed response from people when I mention the diet. Wanted to keep it on the down low but ended up telling a few people.
Have got quite a negative acquaintance who said 'are you going mental with it!??' So i happily replied 'no, I'm good'.
Some people do look like I must be mad or say 'why don't you just do slimfast'
At the end of the day it doesn't matter if people understand. We do what's best for us.

Only my hubby knew this time. My mum was v supportive but unbeknownst to me she had started a week before me lol.

I found a mixture of people suddenly bringing you chocolate treats from the shop, being downright disparaging, one one CD was jealous as I was doing better than she was (she lasted 4 weeks and for her height I'd say she was obese) to then others telling me I was too thin (again tended to be people who could have done with joining me).

I then responded with 'that's your opinion, time will be the proof'.

Hi Joanie

Good point. That's what I'm trying to focus on the be honest.
I feel like I'm hiring a bit of a brick wall the last few days but still determined.

Did you feel flu/ey on the diet? Been aching today but my son has a bad cold so could have caught something from him.
Just getting so bored of the shakes.
Did you try the flapjack?
Are there any way to pep the liquids up? Think I already know the answer...

My water intake has dropped last few days. I either forgetting or struggling to get it down. Does that affect the weight loss if you aren't having the recommended amount?
I'm staying with it no matter what though...
I have the sore throat and chesty cough...I went to the pharmacist today and she said to rub Vicks on my chest - use a sore throat gargle and take ibuprofen (hopefully it will work).

I was so low yesterday that I cried...feeling a little better today as my weigh in showed a loss of 11.5lb !! Very happy with that and, unless my cold like symptoms get worse - looking forward to continuing with the losses.

Hi,
I have the sore throat and chesty cough...I went to the pharmacist today and she said to rub Vicks on my chest - use a sore throat gargle and take ibuprofen (hopefully it will work).

I was so low yesterday that I cried...feeling a little better today as my weigh in showed a loss of 11.5lb !! Very happy with that and, unless my cold like symptoms get worse - looking forward to continuing with the losses.

Hi, how are you doing? Meant to post last night but had a friend round.
I feel a lot better today. No cold symptoms any more and its been a good day in general. I can relate to the sore throat, well dry throat but haven't had that today.
I'm feeling slimmer and looking it and my jacket seems a bit roomier so that's quite motivating. Even considering staying on a bit longer than planned. Although i'll take it 1 day, then 1 week at a time.
Hoping throughout this to gain more willpower at my trigger times in the future )on a night in front of the laptop/TV). Really surprised i'm nearly on day 9 but also proud.

Hope your doing ok.

Back