Has anyone seen Shirleen recently?

Now you mention it, no. Wasn't she going on hols to Wales with some girly friends?

Last thing she posted on facebook was that she was away on holiday, that was 5 days ago, hopefully she will resurface over the weekend some time feeling happy and joyous and chilled.

Yep on hols with no internet...I sent her a message as not seen her xx

She is staying about 25 miles away from my place. We haven't had the best of weather this week so I don't envy her camping out. Yesterday and today were/ are looking better, sunny but still windy. I'm on the coast but Shirleen is inland so she may not have had the sea 'breeze'. Hope it doesn't put her off Wales for good.

She is staying about 25 miles away from my place. We haven't had the best of weather this week so I don't envy her camping out. Yesterday and today were/ are looking better, sunny but still windy. I'm on the coast but Shirleen is inland so she may not have had the sea 'breeze'. Hope it doesn't put her off Wales for good.

Wales is a beautiful place, even with bad whether there is a sense of calm and relaxed culture there IMO, when I go visit my husband's parents who live in Wales I hate coming back to urban life, just horrid!!!

bunnylovesalan said:
Wales is a beautiful place, even with bad whether there is a sense of calm and relaxed culture there IMO, when I go visit my husband's parents who live in Wales I hate coming back to urban life, just horrid!!!

The weather isn't always bad in Wales! In fact it's been really sunny and 19 degrees today :)

Jezvonsavage has disappeared too...or did she go to get wed, want to see what bridesmaids dresses etc she decided on xxx

MadameLaMinx said:
Shes not getting married till the end of Aug but hasnt been online since the end of March. :( Hope shes ok.

Has anyone asked Jez on the 'scouse' thread, as I know they meet and stuff, so someone may have spoken to her :)

Last edited:
big bear said:
Jezvonsavage has disappeared too...or did she go to get wed, want to see what bridesmaids dresses etc she decided on xxx

I miss her a lot and keep wondering where she is :( its quiet without Shirleen ;) hope she comes off her jolly holls soon!

Welshtigger said:
Has anyone asked Jez on the 'scouse' thread, as I know they meet and stuff, so someone may have spoken to her :)

No not seen or heard of her sjnce her last post x
Have pm her

*Emsie* said:
Always think its a shame when people disappear :( if only as it might mean they have more of a life outside mini's than me ;)
Hopefully Shirleen will be back soon!

Especially when it's people who are extremely active member off the forum! I'm sure people go all the time, but only the hard core regulars really get notably missed-no disrespect meant to the others!! Sometimes we never see them again-take Circes for example-she never came back :(

I agree, it is such a shame when people leave, I miss Circes. Avisk was a good member too, she gave good, frank advice.

Hope she is just on her hols and hasn't deserted us!

I miss Circes, too.

Come back soon Shirleen!! :)

Especially when it's people who are extremely active member off the forum! I'm sure people go all the time, but only the hard core regulars really get notably missed-no disrespect meant to the others!! Sometimes we never see them again-take Circes for example-she never came back :(

Theres a lot of people that were quite active but don't post very much if at all now, maybe its just the cycle of forum life and people move on etc and some of the newbies will be the regulars before long etc but it feels like its so much quieter on here now.
The off topic thread used to be so lively and interesting it could hardly be kept up with!

Back