Has anyone seen....

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Poggy, 10 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Poggy

Poggy Doing it for my girls!

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge...again!
    my ketosis anywhere?! It seems to have mysteriously disappeared! According to my ketostix I have been out of ketosis for 3 days and as I have also stayed the same weight wise I am presuming this is correct. I have not cheated hand on heart and now I am a little discouraged to say the least. Has this happened to anyone else?

Claire xx

PS I have tried two different packs of ketostix from 2 different chemists so I can rule out faulty stix.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    Er - never trust ketostix! I think it has something to do with your pee and sometimes you will flush ketones and other times not.

And don't weigh yourself at home! Its the worst thing you can do and leaves you feeling discouraged and down heartened - which is what you are feeling - so chuck the scales out and rely just on the pharmacies where you get weighed!

And dont worry about ketosis - if you havnt eaten a single thing and have stuck to water, black tea and coffee and had yer shakes then you are more than likely in ketosis :)

Chin up xx

4. Yorkshire Adam

Yorkshire Adam Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(27.78%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    best thing to do is forget about it and then see what happens at weigh in

5. debbie125

debbie125 Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Hiya are you putting pepper on the soup shakes because the pharmacist told me today not to use it because it takes you out of ketosis!
    deb x

6. Cruiksl

Cruiksl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(17.31%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Eeek - I've been putting pepper on my soup everynight for the last couple of weeks and still losing weight !

7. kered

kered Gold Member

I have used pepper and it never took me out of ketosis and it was also recommended by my Pharmacist to flavour the soup.

Ketostix are just a rough guide, I emailed lipotrim and they said that your water intake could dilute the urine, so you are probably still in ketosis. If you are 100% on the diet you are in ketosis.

Stick with it, bin the ketostix and go by your official pharmacy weigh in.

8. slinkymalinkey

slinkymalinkey Feeling fab!

Diet:
    Lipotrim

I read this with great interest Poggy as i have had similar this week. My scales haven't moved either!!! I tell you i will be extremely disappointed if i haven't lost a thing this week.

It is disheartening to say the least,but hey i'm sure you will be fine as there no reason why we shouldn't be in ketosis!!
    Good luck and keep me posted.

9. sparkle 63

sparkle 63 sparkling:)and hopeful :)

Start Weight:
    22st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(28.44%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    iv always added pepper and had good losses every week so cant see it being that x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.